odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Early thoughts: Blinky says Oilers, Hawks, Stars and Ducks(and over)

Not picks or plays, just early reaction to the lines and who I think will win, only one I don't lean towards to win is the Oilers, but at +200 definitely the value in that game.

Thinking of doing a parlay on Chicago and the over and playing the Ducks and/or Stars. I have been parlaying the Capitals and the under a lot, but Chicago has fire power and should be fired up. Thoughts anyone?

gti175
    gti175's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

I played the under already last night at -120. Washington and the under this year has been golden. An early morning game only adds to this... I also like Ottawa to beat buffalo and under there again . They lost in toronto had to travel , eventhough it was a short distance but the big thing is the game is at 5pm and we lost and hour last night due to daylight savings...

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    Not picks or plays, just early reaction to the lines and who I think will win, only one I don't lean towards to win is the Oilers, but at +200 definitely the value in that game.

Thinking of doing a parlay on Chicago and the over and playing the Ducks and/or Stars. I have been parlaying the Capitals and the under a lot, but Chicago has fire power and should be fired up. Thoughts anyone?

Dude, Oilers at that price against a banged-up Pit squad that didn't even score a goal yesterday? Def worth a look. EDM are nothing to write home about themselves, but I think they will look to take pride out of this game and walk away saying "we beat Pens".

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by gti175 View Post
    I played the under already last night at -120. Washington and the under this year has been golden. An early morning game only adds to this... I also like Ottawa to beat buffalo and under there again . They lost in toronto had to travel , eventhough it was a short distance but the big thing is the game is at 5pm and we lost and hour last night due to daylight savings...

JUST finished a thread about this. Check it out!!! Not to mention it was a physical game

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Bluedragon, you and the fact that Holtby who has been great is in net has changed my mind. Washington and the under it is, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    Bluedragon, you and the fact that Holtby who has been great is in net has changed my mind. Washington and the under it is, if it ain't broke don't fix it.
    What do you mean bro? How did I change your mind? Cuz I'm fade material lol?

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Really liked Oilers +0.50 & Pittsburgh Team Total Under 3.