shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

toronto +125 .

toronto +125 .

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

No write up or reasoning behind this?

I see no value in taking the Leafs tonight at a price like that. Also, if you were to wait till closer till puck drop you will be able to get a better price. I'm probably going to play the the Flyers and fade this

FreddDS
    FreddDS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    No write up or reasoning behind this?

I see no value in taking the Leafs tonight at a price like that. Also, if you were to wait till closer till puck drop you will be able to get a better price. I'm probably going to play the the Flyers and fade this
    I'm right with you. I think the Flyers will come out seeking revenge over there loss to the Leafs at home last week. Expecting a Philly win tonight.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

I hear you D3 but it's hard to see the line moving that much. I think TOR pulls this out (Reimer) and Phaneuf is actually having fun playing again. PHI has been floundering. Good luck.

Whitee
    Whitee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FreddDS View Post
    I'm right with you. I think the Flyers will come out seeking revenge over there loss to the Leafs at home last week. Expecting a Philly win tonight.
    Agreed. I am playing Philly too as well. They lost against the Leafs last time. Kessle's line has not been scoring. Philly going to avenge it tonight. Even though i like T.O.

gambler CK
    gambler CK's Avatar Become A Pro!

only play i would make on this game is OVER 5.5, otherwise i would stay away

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14221

I agree whit gambler ck i think over 5.5 it's the play!!

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

I'm on Leafs too but picked it at +135.

Reasoning: It's an Iron Dog, lol.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    I'm on Leafs too but picked it at +135.

Reasoning: It's an Iron Dog, lol.
    Even +135 for the Leafs ML isn't enough value in my opinion. Before last Thursday game where the Leafs barley hung on the Flyers have owned the Leafs home and away. Philly just came off a convincing 4-1 win at home against the Oilers which ended a 4 game losing skid. Leafs are playing desperate hockey right now just trying to get into the playoffs. I wouldn't even rank the Leafs in the top 10 in the East so the fact their even this close to the 8th spot I'd consider them lucky. The Capitals are slowly creepy up on the Flyers for the first spot in the East only 2 points back but Philly has 2 games in hand.

All said and done I think this is very short price for the Flyers at -140 (what I got it at) and there isn't enough value to place a wager on the Leafs. Good luck nonetheless guys

Whitee

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Even +135 for the Leafs ML isn't enough value in my opinion. Before last Thursday game where the Leafs barley hung on the Flyers have owned the Leafs home and away. Philly just came off a convincing 4-1 win at home against the Oilers which ended a 4 game losing skid. Leafs are playing desperate hockey right now just trying to get into the playoffs. I wouldn't even rank the Leafs in the top 10 in the East so the fact their even this close to the 8th spot I'd consider them lucky. The Capitals are slowly creepy up on the Flyers for the first spot in the East only 2 points back but Philly has 2 games in hand.

All said and done I think this is very short price for the Flyers at -140 (what I got it at) and there isn't enough value to place a wager on the Leafs. Good luck nonetheless guys
    Well said D3 i picked Philly for small coins! LETS GET IT!

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

I don't know D3, Reimer is really coming along and the Leafs can play without fear. A lot of teams play much better when the pressure is off (which it effectively is for TOR-if they make the playoffs their peeps will say hurray, if not then they "tried well"). PHI has been pissing their pants lately and a victory over EDM is kind of like pushing your kid brother down the stairs. I could see PHI small coin as being reasonable though. Good luck.

MathewXB
    Update your status
    MathewXB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Philly is getting to where they are healthy again so I am confident that they can pull this one out.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Like the over in this one, but probably Philly is the pick.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Value is a subjective thing you know. Team-A may be EV+ for me but you may find value on Team-B since we all have different handicapping models/systems. Toronto is a EV+ bet in my opinion but it doesn't mean they will win %100. My iron dogs' (you can google it if you like to have more information) winning percentage is only %52 but it's enough to make profit.

Whitee

Good Night for Philly. 3-1 for tonight WHAT A GAME BY VANCOUVER!!!

ZZPop
    ZZPop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

People put too much faith into Reimer.

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Philly caught bigtime breaks in this game

Reimer played good enough to win