xkgb
    IN THREAD
    xkgb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

Cash this in!!!

Big play this Saturday...Taking my perfect 13-0-1 record on the line...Im giving you 2 official this afternoon.....
    I broke down my 3 bets as follows:

1) take under in Pittsburg/Boston game 5.5(-145) BIG
    2) under in LA/Vancouver 5.5(-135) BIG
    3) parlay under in Pitt/Bos with under LA/Vancouver SMALL PLAY

enjoy the popcorn

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

yea i dont like the under for LA/VAN but good luck.

bidmoe
    bidmoe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Lint Pockets View Post
    yea i dont like the under for LA/VAN but good luck.
    i like these two a lot, gonna play it

Fitz22
    Fitz22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Goodluck man i'm on the train for the first two and flyers under

Locke
    Locke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2444

hey bud, why do you keep starting new threads?

xkgb
    IN THREAD

tru...ima start one and just keep em coming ...good idea locke, save the forest

Locke
    Locke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2444

HAHAHA...i wrote a paper when i was in college entitled "A Paper on Paper" regarding a cultural shift away from paper. if you are looking for something that'll put you to sleep immediately, i highly recommend it.
    yeah i recommend it for a couple reasons; record legitimacy (i know you have earned that impressive 13-0-1 record but others may not)
    those who want to tail your picks can easily find if you have/have not decided on picks each day.

i have the bos/pit at u5 but lets hope for 4 and call it a day. have a good one!

xkgb
    IN THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    HAHAHA...i wrote a paper when i was in college entitled "A Paper on Paper" regarding a cultural shift away from paper. if you are looking for something that'll put you to sleep immediately, i highly recommend it. yeah i recommend it for a couple reasons; record legitimacy (i know you have earned that impressive 13-0-1 record but others may not) those who want to tail your picks can easily find if you have/have not decided on picks each day. i have the bos/pit at u5 but lets hope for 4 and call it a day. have a good one!

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

I wouldn't be surprised in the Pens/Bruins game stays Under.

Going to throw some coin on that right now even with all that juice. Don't bury me brother. Have yourself a good nice

xkgb
    IN THREAD

oh its money, brother.....NICE PAY TODAY

BuffaloBettor
    BuffaloBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 931

Excellent call.........Thanks!!

Fitz22
    Fitz22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

xkgb
    IN THREAD

OK U DEGENERATES....ITS 15-0-1 OFFICIAL lETS HaVE THIS RUN LAST A LITTLE LONGER....IM NOT RICH YET LOL
    Points Awarded:

Pete0 gave xkgb 101 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Wow unreal run man I thought you were just one of those typical "LOCK OF THE DECADE, LOCK OF THE YEAR." loud posters but you are clearly backing up your talk with impressive bets. Keep it up man

xkgb
    IN THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Wow unreal run man I thought you were just one of those typical "LOCK OF THE DECADE, LOCK OF THE YEAR." loud posters but you are clearly backing up your talk with impressive bets. Keep it up man
    thank you, coming from such a long timer like yourself, im honoredI will do my best to keep this money train rolling guys...Might not have my picks posted every day, but thats not because i forgot...I only try to post my BEST and/or STRONGEST plays. I have been a fan of hockey for many years now, and do not just throw my pics around just because...Yes sometimes the writeup is short and to the point, but thats only because i might have WAAAY TOO MUCH to write about this or that particular game or how i came to the conclusion i did...But behind my pick i have many of hours of watching, taking notes, reading latest news, picking out trends, etc, etc...So, as long as i continue to do that, i dont see why i cant maintain a healthy record for long into the future...At least THATS MY PLAN...LOL Thx for following my thread guys, and i will be keeping everyone up to date with my picks...as some of you already know, or noticed, im putting my "locks" into my play area above the avatar...GLA

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14221

Nice call my man

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

That's good work and as you said, the only way to do it is with work. I was not on the Pitt Boston one myself until I heard Bergeron was out. Being a bruins fan kept me from parlayin the Pens and the under, which was the play for this one. Just my luck, had that last night against the Devils. Devils and under has been sick lately, on that for tomorrow myself.

FlashinLeather
    FlashinLeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

how much $$$ you make on your run?

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Thanks for the Under pick in the Pens/Bruins game. Also cashed a 2 team parlay with the Hawks ML and Over 5.5 in that game.

Had myself a clean sweep, keep up the good work

xkgb
    IN THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by FlashinLeather View Post
    how much $$$ you make on your run?

hahaha..not a first person to ask me this...Problem with me, as well as some other players here, is i might win on my NHL plays, but being a degenerate like i am, i will bet on ANYTHING as long as i have action, and thats where it hurts me BIG TIME....Either i have no luck in Basketbal, basebal, or college ball, but i seem to do horrible every time i either tail someones play, or pick any other sport besides hockey, or footbal(which im also pretty good @picking).I also wanted to become a pro(for the perks, poker, contests, etc) and in these past few days, i was able to just stick to NHL and made a little over $1300 on my$100 dollar investment..Problem is, i Book with "betguardian.com" but it seems SBR does not recognize it as a valid book you required to have 200 balance with to become a pro(although they rate betguardian as "B" which is solid)
    Last edited by xkgb; 03-06-11 at 12:08 AM.