xkgb
    IN THREAD
    xkgb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

Wings good value@+105? 2/28/11

Tough game for either team....wats your play here? Is Detroit +105 a good value? I almost see them losing to the kings 4-2, but will probably take the wings just because of + line...any thoughts

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

I like the Wings here, but would wait to see what the odds are for them to win in regulation. They should be fired up, back to back at Ducks and Sharks coming up this week and they will want this one.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

I think the wings have some value on the money line at +105. This is not a bet to put the farm on. This is the type of bet to make if you are bankroll secure. Bet 2 to 3 % of bankroll on this one...over time this will make you some money but you have to be patient and ride out the ups and downs.

Take Wings +105

stig99
    stig99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

i was about to take wings but learned leading goal scorer johan franzen will miss game so took kings instead

should be a close combative game but like the kings to edge it

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Kings win this one..

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Wings 7-1 last 8 on the road. Wings 15-3 in 18 road starts by Howard this year. Kings blew tgem out 5-0 at the Joe last matchup in December. Wings get revenge abd win tonight. They play better on the road

mike-dub
    mike-dub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 530

i'm considering wings +1.5.either wings win it, or its close. The last time these teams played wings dominated offensively. but then again, they havent played each other for awhile and howard has been good lately. i think wings take it, or itll be close since kings are still fighting to stay in a playoff spot. i wouldnt make a huge bet on this one. theres some better looking picks coming up tomorrow

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

I'm always reluctant to give up + odds with DET but think the Mule being out, others and tiredness fatigue may allow LAK to edge them out. Both games tonight honestly seem like toss-ups/SO finishes. Cheers

ForbiddenWonder
    ForbiddenWonder's Avatar Become A Pro!

detroit will start slow and finish hard against LA. They did the same against buffalo a few days ago. Look for them to up the forecheck and that's when they'll start scoring. I like the value here, i'm putting half a unit on it. I don't play western conference too much.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Tough game for DET. They have taken the foot off the gas of late and LA is playing confident in the playoff/division race. They are also tough at home.

xkgb
    IN THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by mighty maron View Post
    I think the wings have some value on the money line at +105. This is not a bet to put the farm on. This is the type of bet to make if you are bankroll secure. Bet 2 to 3 % of bankroll on this one...over time this will make you some money but you have to be patient and ride out the ups and downs. Take Wings +105

xkgb
    IN THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Kings win this one..
    yeah, i was thinking thats as well....only putting $25 on a game but going with + value...Taking the wings but know will regret it later....just dont have the balls to take kings-1.5(+230)

POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

Just parlayed Minny an Wings

xkgb
    IN THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by POTVINSUX View Post
    Just parlayed Minny an Wings
    i think i might be playing Minnies under 5.5
    Points Awarded:

jackmyhoggoff gave xkgb 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.