carmeloso80
    carmeloso80's Avatar Become A Pro!

I missed the Islander today.

Believe it or not i wanted to take the home puck line today and missed it. I will update my record, I believe i am like 12-4 since starting to record my record.

I liked the islander and missed it along with UCF in college basketball. o well

I am going to take the blues and for later i am leaning towards the guys in black.

gl

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

If you didn't play it or post it before puck drop then who cares? What a coincidence you also liked UCF but didn't play it....WHO CARES YOUR NO HELP TO US!

Locke
    Locke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2444

haha i sympathize with D3. i took the hawks to win the stanley cup last year...just so everyone knows

D3 Mighty Ducks

I missed the Packers ML in the Super Bowl I wanted to bet my house on it but I had no clue it was Super Bowl Sunday

Locke
    Locke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2444

shit man i wish you had posted that pick earlier...instead i took the steelers!

ZZPop
    ZZPop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

This is like when my friend plays roulette, OMG I WAS ABOUT TO BET 14!! I decided not to though!

icecapper
    icecapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Yes pretty weak stating this after the fact. Look for some good underdog value with the Islanders down the stretch. Montoya playing well.

carmeloso80
    carmeloso80's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was just dissapointed I missed it. Damn you people are harsh!

Geeze, if you don't like my posts just ignore them! I slept in today and missed a couple of games. Just explaining my tough luck. Maybe thats why nobody posts around here, people like you have nothing good to say but negative. You try to help and you get this crap posted in your thread. Its a damn shame.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Do you really think we care about your "tough luck"? We all got tough luck we gamble and the fact you wanted to take the Isles PL but slept in well thats your fault and you obviously didn't want to take it or you would of made sure you got your lazy ass up in time before puck drop.

Come on dude I've heard better excuses then I slept in. Don't create threads like this if you don't want to face the music