Now with goaltender confirmation...I've fell in love with this play tonight:

Washington Capitals vs. New York Islanders OVER 5.5 (-115)

DiPietro and Holtby between the pipes tonight on the island and both of these defenses have been anemic as of late. The Islanders have had 7 of the 10 go over the number and the Caps are starting to show a little more urgency with the puck. I know Semin is out, but Ovie is starting much smarter and I think he's in for a good night of hockey tonight. This will only be RD's third game since the New Year and this is the best offense he's seen early December vs. Boston. His two recent wins and stats can be slightly overlooked, since they came against Calgary and Buffalo, who can't get out of their own way on offense. DiPietro hasn't been practicing much with a sore groin and should get 'lit up' tonight at home. On the other end of the ice is Braden Holtby, recently called up from Hershey (AHL) and he sports a nice 3.84 GAA and .845 SV% this season in 3 starts and 2 replacement stints. He allowed 5 vs. NJ and 3 vs. Atlanta back in November. His season stats in the AHL look impressive, but lately, not so much. He has a GAA of almost 3 since the New Year and a SV% about .920 - but these are the big boys and he'll be going up against a resurgent Caps team that has the best player in the world starting to look much better. The Islanders have given up an average of 4.5 GPG the last 5 and over 3 GPG in home games this season. Both PK's have been HORRIBLE as of late as well...let's hope for some penalties!

Goodluck if you choose to play!