zeusky
    zeusky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Upset of the Day

Call me weird or stupid or whatever, I sincerely feel that Canucks ML might be a good play tonight against Chicago. Canucks have not won on the road at all this season. Chicago have won three straight. The line seems sinister at the moment-- I feel Chicago should have been favored more. So with the law of averages on Vancouver's side and the repressed value of the line, I feel there is a chance the Canucks might upset the Hawks tonight. Opinions and suggestions are welcome. GL to all.

Also, in the last three years, Vancouver is 28-17 the next game after losing by 2 goals or more.
    Last edited by zeusky; 10-20-10 at 01:01 PM. Reason: adding info

MathewXB
    Update your status
    MathewXB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Well I agree there is a chance this could happen but it is assuming that the thought of DUE TIME is real. I think it is a risk but you have to follow your gut to see if it is a good tool. If you play it I say GL and if you don't use it as a learning experience. Either way GL buddy.

XB

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

going with the Under on this game

InTheRed
    InTheRed's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17764

Luongo is probably not starting this game. He gave up 6 goals last night and the Wild announcers were talking about how he wasn't taken out is because Schneider was scheduled to play tonight's game and that they wanted him rested and ready to play. They basically gave up on the game and hoped that Luongo could hold it together for the third period, which he did.

Just a warning, if VAN is going to win, they are going to do so on the backup's shoulders.

Takethebooki
    chizzy owes me 330 pts?
    Takethebooki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

no he is starting im still on the over

zeusky

I like Buffalo ML as well.

zeusky

Scored with Buffalo. Still waiting on the Canucks!!