justaguy
    justaguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

NHL Handicapper that fits my requirements...

I am looking for someone to tail for the entire upcoming NHL season. I rarely watch hockey and other then knowing some of the superstars and top teams I am basically clueless with regards to capping. I was hoping that someone will fit the requirements that I am about to list. If you feel like you fit my criteria or you know someone that does please let me know. There are a lot of winning handicappers here so I don't think it's out of line for me to try to find someone that fits exactly what I want. In no particular order.

1. Must be a winning handicapper. I think something like a 5 percent ROI is attainable. I would say win between 55-60 percent of plays but my guess is that this number isn't as important since a lot of bets could be on favorites and thus it would be misleading.

2. Must openly display record. Losing streaks happen. I get that. I don't want someone who starts a new thread everytime they lose a little bit or resets their record. Honesty is important and not displaying your past results can be misleading.

3. Unit sizes must be consistent. If you start off betting a certain unit level at the beginning of the year it should be that way at the end. You should not have some plays that are for one unit and others that are twenty or fifty. Be consistent.

4. Plays must be posted only once during the day. I don't want to spend a bunch of time checking threads. I want to read the plays for the day once and only once. I don't care what time they are posted at but I would like them to be put up at approximently the same time every day if at all possible.

5. Must post plays for the entire season. Obviously you do not have to have picks everyday but I want whoever I am following to plan on doing it for the whole year.

I hope that list is not too demanding and I hope I didn't leave anything out. Let me know if anyone comes to mind. Thanks.

justaguy

Anyone?

905prodigy
    905prodigy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

try DG -- good, easy capper to follow, i think he hit somewhere in that range last year

KegKosmo
    KegKosmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1321

You can follow me if you'd like, i range my plays from 1-5 units and i will be doing all season long... last year i made 4100 betting 50 per unit but you can adjust to however much... my thread is Kegkosmo MUST BETS

justaguy

Thank you for the responses. I will check out both of those threads. I don't use my points for anything other then to give to other posters so I will hand them out as a small token of my appreciation.