lowbets
    lowbets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by j$ View Post
    didnt they change that rule the end of last year so we dont have to watch 5 ot periods like last year

PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4352

Quote Originally Posted by j$ View Post
    thats not what I said now was it i said didnt they change that rule the end of last year so we dont have to watch 5 ot periods like last year
    You don't like watching the excitement/suspense of OT playoff hockey? Heck I'd take 10 OT periods. It's exciting stuff. YOu can't be a true hockey fan.

j$
    j$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

NO the Ot games in the playoffs last year were stressful not to mention 5 hours long. I mean I dont have a solution on what they should do but thank godd Vancouver isn't in it this year. Not sure if we'll see another game that long hope not. I remember one game being so long last year that the tv station litterally changed to another program and I couldn't even finish the game.

j$

Love OT but not 2 hours of it

j$

I was being more specific about last years playoffs. Thought they planned on cutting the OT down in the playoffs this year.

Dashwood Clipper
    Dashwood Clipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Best overtime ever, Caps/Islanders, 87, I believe, Lafontaine pos the winner, Hrudey was in net for NY, cant remember Caps tender, gonna say Al Jensen.

First 12