PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4352

Nicky - Carey Price

This poor frigger is in for one long, long year Nicky. Are yo a Price fan Nicky?

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

worst and most overrated goalie in the history of hockey. i never liked him. i always thought he was horrible and now we're seeing his true colors. fans hate him in montreal. he was booed all game yesterday.. allowed 4 quick goals in his 1st game.

get used to this.. he's horrible. i don't know why the habs signed him. they could have gotten a lot for him because he's still worth something, but he won't be worth anything soon.

He looks like he doesn't even care..he seems like he has no desire to be there.. worst goalie in the NHL, hands down..

PuckOff

Are we on for our long discussed challenge in November?

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    worst and most overrated goalie in the history of hockey. i never liked him. i always thought he was horrible and now we're seeing his true colors. fans hate him in montreal. he was booed all game yesterday.. allowed 4 quick goals in his 1st game.

get used to this.. he's horrible. i don't know why the habs signed him. they could have gotten a lot for him because he's still worth something, but he won't be worth anything soon.

He looks like he doesn't even care..he seems like he has no desire to be there.. worst goalie in the NHL, hands down..
    Nickyyyyyyy.

I said the same thing in another thread. Said I would have kept Halak and Huet over him. People thought I was crazy. Even got another SBR member to offer me a SV% prop this year, Price o/u .917. How many points you think I should make it worth? 250?

Nickyyyyyy.

Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF
    Baxter Man13's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with Nicky, he is overrated.

And to think my Flyers were interested in him, I would of puked my guts out if he came here.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

I was thinking giving Price a second chance to start for the Habs was a good idea. He might have a somewhat decent season after all...

Who am I kidding, i'm a Leaf fan over here. Looking forward to playing the Habs opening night!

roster1
    roster1's Avatar Become A Pro!

People booing an athlete in an exhibition game are idiots, pure and simple. What a low class bunch in the crowd that must have been at the Bell Centre on Wednesday night. Odd, seeing as they are probably the most expensive ticket in the league.

TBone101
    TML
    TBone101's Avatar Become A Pro!

I still laugh at the Habs "giving" away Huet and Halak.

sorry but i think they might have made a mistake. Price has the wrong attitude.. i watched some off season interveiws with him.. he didn;t seem too fond of his own team ffs.

sorry MTL think your in for a long season

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    Nickyyyyyyy. I said the same thing in another thread. Said I would have kept Halak and Huet over him. People thought I was crazy. Even got another SBR member to offer me a SV% prop this year, Price o/u .917. How many points you think I should make it worth? 250? Nickyyyyyy.
    Damn too bad that game didn't count for the regular season prop bet you made

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Damn too bad that game didn't count for the regular season prop bet you made
    I'm sure it won't be the last time Price struggles. SV% at .917, easy as pie. Also want odds on the "Loses starting role" prop.

trade88
    trade88's Avatar Become A Pro!

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

He's horrible Montreal will regret not keeping Halak and not trading Price why he still had value

tabarnak
    tabarnak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I agree

Eleven
    Eleven's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel bad for Price, hes become the front man for the organization's bad decisions.

PuckOff

I don't feel bad for Price. It looks good on him. Maybe he should have dedicated more time to training for the season instead of that rodeo shit he was involved in. **** Price and **** Montreal. Price is a trainwrech waiting to happen. I give him to the end of November before he shows real signs of a mental breakdown.

PuckOff

I see Claude is avoiding me again. Nicky, what about our challenge?

jollyoscars
    jollyoscars's Avatar Become A Pro!

he is absolutely atrocious! wasted potential at its finest

xxx
    xxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28282

not only the price is wrong, but the defense in front of him is the same as last year. they will still give up over 35 shots a game. i saw part of the game against boston and he seems slow slinding across and slow gatting up. yes, it was the first exhibition game but same movements i saw from price last night i saw last year.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Guys, keep it down. I haven't made my prop bet yet. Once he reads all this he might change his mind!

gohabsgo
    gohabsgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I think i'll fade montreal all year when Price is playing, sould be money in the bank

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    "Nobody is happy," Price said yesterday. "I wasn't happy; they weren't happy. But this was an exhibition game and you can't expect anyone to be in mid-season form in the first preseason game. We have lots of time. We're not going to win the Stanley Cup in the first exhibition game."

He is fukked.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Quote Originally Posted by PuckOff View Post
    I don't feel bad for Price. It looks good on him. Maybe he should have dedicated more time to training for the season instead of that rodeo shit he was involved in. **** Price and **** Montreal. Price is a trainwrech waiting to happen. I give him to the end of November before he shows real signs of a mental breakdown.
    Too much partying in Montreal too I bet.

Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF
    Baxter Man13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by xxx View Post
    not only the price is wrong, but the defense in front of him is the same as last year. they will still give up over 35 shots a game. i saw part of the game against boston and he seems slow slinding across and slow gatting up. yes, it was the first exhibition game but same movements i saw from price last night i saw last year.

ochenta y cinco
    ochenta y cinco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    Guys, keep it down. I haven't made my prop bet yet. Once he reads all this he might change his mind!
    Yeah man, you gotta be feeling more and more confident in your side of the bet by the minute! Which is far from a bad thing, it means I might be able to ask for a better number as far as Sv % is concerned than the one I had brought into our discussion.

ochenta y cinco
    ochenta y cinco's Avatar Become A Pro!

BTW, it's funny that you won't find anyone talking about Halak giving up 3 goals on 12 shots in his first exhibition game in a Blues uniform.

Haters will hate!