jimmycintron
    jimmycintron's Avatar Become A Pro!

FREE NHL Picks (Enjoy)

Hello everyone Im pretty good in sports betting in fact that is pretty much all I do. I came across this website and would like to show you guys the picks that I choose.

Toronto VS Philadelphia (Under 5.5) PICK

Calgary VS Washington (under 5.5)

Buffalo VS Pittsburgh (Over 6) PICK

NY Islanders VS Florida (Over 5.5) PICK

Carolina VS Chicago (Under 6)

Vancouver VS Anaheim (Under 5)

The ones that have PICK next to them are my strongest picks for 03/12/2008

Enjoy if you choose my picks and win drop me a call or send me a message.

P.S. I take my time in making these choices and do lots of research pretty much all day
    Last edited by jimmycintron; 03-12-08 at 01:14 AM.

xxx
    xxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28282

like them all.

jimmycintron

Thanks, if you have any suggestions please let me know I listen to everyones pros and cons on my choices

Dashwood Clipper
    Dashwood Clipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I dont know why, but I have this feeling that the Islanders will come out with a much better defensive effort after getting it haded to them by Tampa, I like the under

Sundram
    Sundram's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Good calls, Jimmy! Looks like you hit the first 5 games tonight, and still might escape with a push in the Ducks game. Pretty impressive--mind if I ask what website you're using??
    Sundram

jimmycintron

Great Night

To be honest I also had some help from my family, my uncle followed hockey for years and he has everything hand written so that helps. Also I use espn and I read alot of articles as far as what type of injuries there are. If you want stand by and you will see more of my picks. I like doing this and even tough Im giving out free info why not Im still making my money because I use my picks for bets.

Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Sundram View Post
    Good calls, Jimmy! Looks like you hit the first 5 games tonight, and still might escape with a push in the Ducks game. Pretty impressive--mind if I ask what website you're using??
    Sundram