SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Superbowl Hockey!!!

I won't even bother to watch that bullsh*t call the superbowl played 2wks after the championship finals.Not only did they played a championship game in G.B. in weather that was inappropriate for a f*CKING HOCKEY GAME BUT THEY MAKE YOU WAIT 2 WKS TO CROWN A CHAMPION !!!.That over-rated league as absolutly no respect for it's fan base,F*CK'EM!!!
    The next time i will be watching a NFL game will be next September wk1.

The Rangers are in their 3/4nights today but they played last Friday though,and have been in Sh*town since Friday night.Whereas the Canadians played yesterday and are also on a 3/4 set-up but they are off a BB(however BB home game).
    This will be a great original 6 game,it might very well go into OT and be settled by a hart breaking SHOUT-OUT!
    That being the case,one must go with the dog and cross your fingers.It is 5.20 am in Toronto right now and i'm going to bed in 2hrs and probably won't wake up for 2pm,so i must bet right now!!
    You can get my RANGERS for +1.10 (with the books)hurry by game time it might +1.00.Good Night.

LET'S GO RANGERS-BANG-BANG-BANGBANGBANG+1.10!!!!!!!!

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

GL on the rangers game so you wont even peak in at the SB be tough to not do

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

love it...

SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    GL on the rangers game so you wont even peak in at the SB be tough to not do
    WRIGLEY,THANKS FOR THE GOOD WISHES,
    THIS WAS A GLORIOUS VICTORY THAT I AM GOING TO ENJOY TONIGHT WHEN I WILL BE AT THE TOM JONES STEAK HOUSE AROUND 6.30PM WITH A DELIGHTFUL BUNCH OF PEOPLE THAT DO NOT GIVE A MONKEY FOR SPORTS.

I LOVE THE NFL IT IS MY SECOND FAVORITE SPORTS AFTER F1 RACING AND HOCKEY IS A CLOSE THIRD,HOWEVER THEY HAVE BECOME SO ARROGANT THAT THEY LOSS RESPECT FOR THEIR FANS.THEY COULD HAVE PLAYED THE G.B. GAME INDOOR IN MINNEAPOLIS OR DETROIT AND ALLOW ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH LAMBEAU FIELD TICKETS TO ATTEND!!!AND WHAT'S UP WITH THAT 2WKS BULLSHIT,I PROMISE YOU THE NEXT NFL GAME I'LL WATCH WILL BE NEXT SEPTEMBER WK1!!