figjam
    figjam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Figgy's Picks Jan 30

5* ana +128

Ana is only 1-2 vs minnesota this year but in one of their losses they outplayed minny. Ana is starting to play excellent hockey lately (although they lost 3 in a row) but remember this is also the team that ousted minny in the playoffs last year. I'm sure thats in their heads.

5* phx +1.5 -105

Here is a value bet scenario where you can get 1.5 at almost even money. Considering that its likely that Bryzgalov will start tonight (long break and next game is Sat), and Phx is a pretty decent team, this is worth a shot.

5* sj +123

This is what I call a pseudo back 2 back. You have one team on a back to back and getting back to back odds but really it isn't much of a factor as the team has had a long break. These pseudo back to back provide great value due to this fact. Both teams are heading into this matchup on a roll and the season series is tied 1-1. However SJ outplayed cgy in its one loss. SJ is one of the best road teams and your getting good value for SJ.

5* chi +140

After pulling of 4 straight wins, they lose to 2 tough teams in SJ and a surging CBJ (playing good hockey recently). Being ripped by the coach over the all star weekend usually sparks the team. Look for Chi to bounce back tonight against a toothless Col who's missing their top 3 players.

6* chi vs col under 5.5 -125

Chicago is 5-0 under the total when coming of 3 or more days rest. Furthermore in their last 4 games they have yet to score 3 goals in a game. Col has played under the total in the last 5 games due to their 3 best offensive weapons being hurt and they too have yet to crack 3 goals in one game over the last 4 games. Needless to say both team are as cold as ice so the under is looking like an excellent play here. My choice for best bet tonight.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thats quite a card you have tonight Figgy. The only pucks play I have tonight happens to be one of your though, and thats the Ducks ML.

BOL bud