SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Tuesday's Pick!!!

I Can Hardly Type Coherently Because I Am Piste Out Of My Mind Over The Loser Assholes Latest Brilliant Move With Ferguson.

So I Am Going With The Devils+1.10!!!(books)
    Mb/ts:up To +1.26
    Betfair:+1.32

Let's Go Devils!!!

Good Luck Lads!!

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SPECULATOR 13 View Post
    I Can Hardly Type Coherently
    I agree, that plus the fact you start a new message with your picks instead of using the daily thread where everyone else lists their picks is somewhat annoying.

You often babble on about nothing (nobody cares about the "loser assholes" you are always crying about, grow up man and grow a pair, you sound like a whiney little girl).

Try reading your posts after you create them to ensure they make sense, alot of times you sound manic.
    Last edited by betplom; 01-22-08 at 05:24 PM.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14497

ha ha ha, lol . . . het there betplom; easy now. SPEC 13 is a good ol' Trawna boy and we're all in a friggin manic panic up here!!

SPECULATOR: Tonight's Jersey City night because I got 'em in NBA as well . . . Go Devils, Go Nets!!!

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tronna boy or not, sometimes his messages are as annoying as someone scratching their fingernails on a chalkboard.

Plus he posts alot in ALL CAPS.

He does have some good things to say, I'm hoping in the future he stays on topic and does writeups for his selections, he's probably not a bad guy at all, just needs some work on etiquette and posting style.

Personally, I'm not making many hockey picks and it seems as when I do make plays I get killed, so maybe I'm being a little too harsh/sensitive lately.

I played 5 games last Saturday, was winning 4 games in 2nd period with 2 goal leads and losing the last game behind by 2 goals, my selections ALL BLEW their leads and lost the game and the game I was losing came back to win, I went 1-4 - fukkin sick.

SPECULATOR 13

Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post

Personally, I'm not making many hockey picks and it seems as when I do make plays I get killed, so maybe I'm being a little too harsh/sensitive lately.

SPECULATOR 13

Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard View Post
    ha ha ha, lol . . . het there betplom; easy now. SPEC 13 is a good ol' Trawna boy and we're all in a friggin manic panic up here!!

SPECULATOR: Tonight's Jersey City night because I got 'em in NBA as well . . . Go Devils, Go Nets!!!
    CHA-CHING!!!

SPECULATOR 13

Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
    I agree, that plus the fact you start a new message with your picks instead of using the daily thread where everyone else lists their picks is somewhat annoying.

You often babble on about nothing (nobody cares about the "loser assholes" you are always crying about, grow up man and grow a pair, you sound like a whiney little girl).

Try reading your posts after you create them to ensure they make sense, alot of times you sound manic.