xxx
    xxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28282

Flip a coin pick of the day

Just for the hell of it i will be making 2 picks a day just flipping a coin.

Flip #1:
    smallest ML favorite on the board

Flip #2:
    biggest ML favorite on the board

notes:
    * heads will be assigned to the underdog
    * tails will be assigned to the favorite
    * each flip system will be a 4 out of 7
    * i will also assign a unit play on each system based on the following heads or tails win; 4-0 4unit play , 4-1 3u play, 4-2 2u play, 4-3 1 unit play.
    *If there is only 1 play on the board, -160 and greater favorites will qualify for system #2 while -159 and lesser favorites will qualify for system #1.
    *i will go with pinnacle's opening lines.

Today's flip plays:

flip #1: YTD: 0-0 0.00

nyr +129 @ pit -139

heads win 4-3 take 1u nyr +129

flip #2: YTD: 0-0 0.00
    no play today

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is nothing more then pure guessing though

LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

dont flip a coin take lb s picks look i dont know anything about hockey but take his

[QUOTE=xxx;486029]Just for the hell of it i will be making 2 QUOTE]look i dont know anything about hockey but take his picks lb profits

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am intrigued very much by this, xxx. I suspect it will turn out much the same way as the Motley Fool dartboard apprach to stock picking. Likely this random approach will be as or more successful than my approach of spending hours analyazing stats. Really looking forward to your findings.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

The way I have been capping the NHL this system cant do any worse then mine

Johnny McCoy
    Johnny McCoy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by xxx View Post
    Just for the hell of it i will be making 2 picks a day just flipping a coin.
    This can be depressing. My friends and I all love sports betting and last Aussie Rules season we had a tipping competition. Obviously the winner over the season collected the money which was $100 each to enter at the start of the season.

As a curve ball we had the coin toss. Anyone who did not beat the coin toss over the year had to pay another $100 to the winner at the end of the year.

Two poor bastards had to pay me an extra $100 at the end of the year. And all those tips are just straight up. No margins necessary.

Not beating the coin toss caused some very deep soul searching for my 2 mates.