SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Monday's Pick!!

I was going to go with the FLA game but the problem is that FLA IS ON IT'S 4TH GAMES IN 6 NIGHTS.
    Off B-B 3/4 that ended Sunday
    and TODAY a game vs a sh*town canadiens team that as been resting since Saturday night is allot to ask.Therefore... you guest it:

GO LEAFS GO!!!
    I have to bet on these worthless c*ck-suckers,i couldn't believe these assholes Saturday night,they showed up in sh*town with their pants around their ankles begin for it like a bunch of fruits.So i am hoping that after 2 days off they will show up in Carolina.Furthermore Ward won't be in net tonight but Vesa will .
    also there is the Maurice angle.He is still resentful for being let go as the team was going places and got screwed out of a cup win in 05.
    So pitch your nose take a deep breath,try not to puke and go with the f*ckos!!!

TORONTO +1.20
    GOOD LUCK,WILL NEED IT!!!!!

m3vr6
    m3vr6's Avatar Become A Pro!

SPECULATOR 13 are you portugese? is this Manny?

SPECULATOR 13

Quote Originally Posted by m3vr6 View Post
    SPECULATOR 13 are you portugese? is this Manny?
    no i am not Portuguese (or manny?) M3,but i love Portuguese food especially chicken and fish dishes.

SPECULATOR 13

THOSE C*ck-suckers are a total disgrace i step outside with 5 minutes left figuring well this one is in the bag,i keep a black book with both my NFL/NHL picks recorded in it.So before i head OUT to buy some munchies junk to eat at corner store i registered this as a win.Well what the f*ck do you god-dammed know?The sh*t-head manage to f*ck that one up!!!

I HOPE THEIR MOTHER-****ING PLANE CRASH!!!!
    AND I MEAN THAT,NOTHING WOULD PLEASE ME MORE.They are SH*TTING OVER EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US WHOM SPEND,TIME MONEY AND DEVOTION ON THESE WORTHLESS F*CKS!!!

I HOPE THEY DIE!!!!

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Leafs are a GREAT team to bet against, especially if you are a Leaf fan, that way at least you get a little $$ for your sorrow.