SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Wenesday's Pick!!!

LT old chum,(if you read this) I'm sorry i brought you bad luck yesterday but those Minnesota c*cksuckers never showed up.
    Anyway today i got Washington+1.05(with the books/however with the [X's] you can get +1.10 and over!!!)
    Washington looks good here to win they have always play NYR though at home and the odd times at MSG.I am convince that the NYR players are trying to get Tom Rainey fired by offering unequal performance as the canadiens are trying to do with both Gainey & Charboneau.However they must make sure not to be to far back in order to be able to return into the play-off hunt,once the coach as been fired.The NHL as the reach the height of TOTAL MEDIOCRITY 5 pts separates the 2nd place team to the 11th place team in the east and no more than 6PTS separate THE 2ND PLACE TO THE 13TH PLACE TEAM in the west ...that's embarrassing!! Washington is only 8 pts from a play-off spots seating dead last in the standing and they have been playing well under good Toronto boy Bruce Boudreau!!(f*cking bush league!!! )

GO CAPS GO!!!+1.05
    GOOD LUCK LADS!!

SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

The World Is Coming To A End!!!!
    What Ever You Haven't Done Do It Quick!!
    There Isn't Long To Go!!!
    Speculator 13 Won A Mother F*cking Shoot Out,for Once!!