SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

This Kind Of Hockey As To Stop!!!

For those you who live in the U.S.,You will probably not believe this
    but here in Canada after 6pm, if you don't have anything strong to drink you must go to a club and get gouge out your money for a shot of whiskey.Fortunately i was able to break into my brothers house(he is in nyc for the week-end) and grab a bottle of Smirnoff thank goodness,otherwise i my have gone postal after watching that sh*t we saw on HNIC!!!
    I am O.K. now because i was also able to find something to smoke,i not blaming the LEAFS for the atrocious game we saw tonight.But i blame the league,can you imagine paying $125 to $400 for a LEAFS ticket to watch TRAP hockey for 3 periods as we saw tonight.The so-called new NHL does not exist,they are not scoring anymore goals now then they did before the strike.They're isn't enough time for a player to set up or space to move.If they WERE not giving all the penalties as they are now the goal count would even be lower for F*CK SAKES!!!.WE MUST GO to 4 VS 4 since the bigger EUROPEAN ice surface is not a option!!
    Otherwise never mind trying to sell the game in the states,hockey will become a game that even a CANADIAN won't watch.I FELL ASLEEP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE 2nd PERIOD and BY THE THE TIME A WOKE UP THE GAME HAD BEEN OVER FOR 5minutes!!!
    Fortunately there is football tomorow,i am going spend the night breaking down the games!!!

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Trap hockey is beautiful when you have the UNDER.

The more boring, the better.

icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

If you want to see really good hockey, I recommend going to watch Junior hockey (OHL, QMJHL, WHL) Living in an OHL town and watching junior hockey live plenty of times, I know you will be far more entertained. And the best part is a ticket costs me 14 bucks, and due to the smaller arena, every seat is great.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Trap hockey is beautiful when you have the UNDER.

The more boring, the better.
    You have that right LT, nice night BTW.