Islanders +170
    Lightning +190

in_famous_g
    in_famous_g's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lt im counting on you bro...i will do the same as you :P

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

With you on the Lightning. Substitute the Isles for the Preds and you've got my card. GL tonight LT

in_famous_g

do you guys parlay your games?

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by in_famous_g View Post
    no

in_famous_g

lol shitt i parlayed my games...which ever you guys mentioned on the forums..lol

The Baron
    The Baron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1179

Quote Originally Posted by in_famous_g View Post
    Parlays are also known as sucker bets. The payout is nice if you hit it, but its rare that you will, unless you have a 4 leaf clover up your ass. You'll loose more money then you'll win in the long run.

The Baron
    The Baron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1179

Rough night LT. This just means I should bet double on your picks tomorrow cause I know you always bounce back after a loss.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron View Post
    Rough night LT. This just means I should bet double on your picks tomorrow cause I know you always bounce back after a loss.
    hey baron, great minds think alike; LT, your Friday picks already have a couple of fans! Weird that both dogs failed to prevail by the same 4-2 score . . .

Deke101
    Deke101's Avatar Become A Pro!

LT knows his NHL. I am shocked those dogs didn't win. I like the bravery and the pay-out on those picks. I would take any NHL game that LT posts. Bounce back. GL.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

Lt is the man in NHL. I always check his picks prior to betting any hockey games. He has saved me a ton when I liked the other side and backed off. rough night LT but it's a minor setback. No one is even close to you in the NHL best bets thread.

PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4352

Quote Originally Posted by Deke101 View Post
    LT knows his NHL. I am shocked those dogs didn't win. I like the bravery and the pay-out on those picks. I would take any NHL game that LT posts. Bounce back. GL.
    Shocked??? Osgood was announced as the starter on Wednesday. The guy is on fire. He is currently 12 - 1 - 1 with a 1.78 GAA and an outstanding .924 save percentage. Tampa's goalies are AHL calibre goalies.

Should have taken Detroit for some quick easy $$$ on this one fellas.

Sharpener
    Sharpener's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four7 View Post
    Lt is the man in NHL. I always check his picks prior to betting any hockey games. He has saved me a ton when I liked the other side and backed off. rough night LT but it's a minor setback. No one is even close to you in the NHL best bets thread.
    Well, I am new to posting on the forum but certainly not new to Sports wagering. I have been reading the NHL posts for some time now this year and last.There are some great Hockey cappers here. Keep up the good work everyone!

LT is certainly good. I do feel however that there are other great ones. One that I feel deserves a call out is PlusLines. I say this because I have watched the record in this forum which he appears new, but in other forums as well. I see many h'cappers with these chase progressions that require increasing dollars to win units which does work for many but just scares me to death. I favor the more conservative simple flat betting of the same amount each wager with strong odds and great win vs loss records. So, LT keep up the good work with the chase progressions sir! PlusLines, thanks for bringing your posts to SBR and I wish you continued success in your flat betting style. You get my vote for the "up-n-comer" award. The Sharpener.

in_famous_g

lol i learned my lesson..lost all my parlays...lucky i had +2 on golden state soo i won my money back in a way..but 2nite im counting on LT lol so i can go to the bar and watch the game and enjoy my beers..wats the piks 2nite LT? lol
    Last edited by in_famous_g; 11-30-07 at 11:42 AM.

PLUSLINES
    PLUSLINES's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpener View Post
    Well, I am new to posting on the forum but certainly not new to Sports wagering. I have been reading the NHL posts for some time now this year and last.There are some great Hockey cappers here. Keep up the good work everyone!

LT is certainly good. I do feel however that there are other great ones. One that I feel deserves a call out is PlusLines. I say this because I have watched the record in this forum which he appears new, but in other forums as well. I see many h'cappers with these chase progressions that require increasing dollars to win units which does work for many but just scares me to death. I favor the more conservative simple flat betting of the same amount each wager with strong odds and great win vs loss records. So, LT keep up the good work with the chase progressions sir! PlusLines, thanks for bringing your posts to SBR and I wish you continued success in your flat betting style. You get my vote for the "up-n-comer" award. The Sharpener.
    Thanks Sharpener, and welcome to the forum! Just a quick comment regarding your post...
    I am not here for show, nor to win contests. I certainly encourage others to do so if that is their desire. No problem with that on my end. It just does not fit my particular style. I just want to win $$ and to share with others the plays I have each day. The win vs loss record is good, and the profits are good. Flat betting is all I have ever done and all I ever will.
    Last edited by PLUSLINES; 11-30-07 at 12:49 PM. Reason: error

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Yes tough night guys, but i'm not worried. In the immortal words of Bartles & James, thank you for your support.

Sharpener, I don't use a progression, as all my plays are either 5* or 4*, regardless of past record.

PLUSLINES

Quote Originally Posted by PuckOff View Post
    Shocked??? Osgood was announced as the starter on Wednesday. The guy is on fire. He is currently 12 - 1 - 1 with a 1.78 GAA and an outstanding .924 save percentage. Tampa's goalies are AHL calibre goalies.

Should have taken Detroit for some quick easy $$$ on this one fellas.
    I saw many plays for TB across the forums so somebody was seeing something somewhere. I kept looking into stats I use for my system to see what others were seeing that supported their call for TB but just could not find anything. I don't see all, but usually look pretty deep. Every way I was slicing it I kept coming up Detroit -1.5. Sometimes it works out that way and some times it doesn't. No discredit to anyone at all who is h'capping games, it's just obvious that others use different system and criteria than I. Many h'cappers here have wonderful results so far and I know will continue to do very well....it was just 1 game.
    Last edited by PLUSLINES; 11-30-07 at 12:56 PM. Reason: error2

BigBollocks

Quote Originally Posted by PLUSLINES View Post
    it was just 1 game.

PLUSLINES

Quote Originally Posted by BigBollocks View Post

PuckOff

Quote Originally Posted by PLUSLINES View Post
    I saw many plays for TB across the forums so somebody was seeing something somewhere. I kept looking into stats I use for my system to see what others were seeing that supported their call for TB but just could not find anything. I don't see all, but usually look pretty deep. Every way I was slicing it I kept coming up Detroit -1.5. Sometimes it works out that way and some times it doesn't. No discredit to anyone at all who is h'capping games, it's just obvious that others use different system and criteria than I. Many h'cappers here have wonderful results so far and I know will continue to do very well....it was just 1 game.
    Yes agreed. I like most of LT Profits picks, but yesterdays TB pick surpirsed the heck out of me.

I didn't want to question his picks becuase I am not here to disrespect people, but man was I shocked.

BigBollocks

Guys, it was ONE GAME. His record speaks for itself. He thought he had value, and he went with it. Hockey and baseball are entirely different than basketball, football, etc. You can have a winning record and lose a ton, or you can have a losing record and win a ton. It's not about winning%, but value. LT doesn't need anyone to defend him, but this is getting ridiculous the way he's being harpooned 24 hours later over one game.....

PuckOff

Quote Originally Posted by BigBollocks View Post
    Guys, it was ONE GAME. His record speaks for itself. He thought he had value, and he went with it. Hockey and baseball are entirely different than basketball, football, etc. You can have a winning record and lose a ton, or you can have a losing record and win a ton. It's not about winning%, but value. LT doesn't need anyone to defend him, but this is getting ridiculous the way he's being harpooned 24 hours later over one game.....
    I don't think anyone is harpooning him at all. You are making it sound like some people have it in for LT, but I don't think that's the case at all. At least I hope it's not.

PLUSLINES

My readings tell me that LT is a good h'capper on this forum. PL