LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

1 NHL Plays + DiPietro Info Tuesday

Rangers/Islanders UNDER 5 +115

I made this bet earlier in the day in anticipation of the latest news:

Rick DiPietro, New York Islanders - DiPietro is the probable starter for Tuesday's game against the Rangers, reports the New York Newsday. He's good to go after a scary eye injury. [ UPDATED @ 4:51 PM EST ]

The odds will most likely drop on the Under now, so followers bet NOW and faders wait until game time.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Once again bitten by the curse of 5. I'm tellin' ya - it is an evil total in pucks! That's gotta be the 5th or 6th push I've already gotten on this # ... solid pick though LT, how the Isles broke out with 3 in the 3rd ... unknown. Keep grindin!

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Once again bitten by the curse of 5. I'm tellin' ya - it is an evil total in pucks! That's gotta be the 5th or 6th push I've already gotten on this # ... solid pick though LT, how the Isles broke out with 3 in the 3rd ... unknown. Keep grindin!
    EP,
    I'm feeling ya, brother! After two periods, I thought we had ourselves a winner...but that third period was something else. And in the end, I was just happy to take a push and not a loss!

Oh well...tomorrow is another day!