SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

NEVER 2 without 3!!!!!!

This the literal translation of a French saying from the wonderful country of France.In English we say "things come in threes"...i think.In any case i AM hoping for this to be truism in what ever language it is express.
    The goofy coach of the Pittsburgh penguin is on the same thin ice as Bob Hartley and poor Tom Renny in N.Y.C.Unlike the last 2,Therrien the penguins coach is out n out imbecile and bush league type of coach that should not even be paid for coaching let alone bet in the NHL.The veterant on the team as no respect for him at all,the only reason why is asn't been fire is because of Sid THE PUNK Crosby.Therrien is making sure to perform like Monica Lewinsky on the punk on a daily basis to keep is job.The influence however of Sid the punk can only go so far and most of the players on team cannot stomach either him or Therrien.Not helping is the goal tending witch is atrocious on a good day,with a sieve standing in front of the cage name Jean-guy Whatever. .The hurricanes are on a mission,they where sub-par all of last year pretty well cashing a pay check for their extraordinary cup run of '06,Cam Ward is THE BEST goldtender in the league and the hurricanes are a solid team with a solid line-up and thight locker room.I love that team period i wish they where my Leafs or Rangers!!Therefore once again let's cross our eyes,fingers,short hairs,balls and toes HOPING that the hurricanes will pocket $1.20+(more with the exchanges)for us tonight
    GO CANNES!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK LADS!!!!!

JAHgger4noz
    JAHgger4noz's Avatar Become A Pro!

hmmmm. I was thinking Pitts for a moment. Carolina is coming off 6 days rest and for a team scoring so much lately on the road, having that much days off is not beneficial.
    But you're right, Cam Ward is hot and the team is hot in general...plus the fact you're giving +120 to them. Pitts to inconsistent. I'd rather have them consistently losing or winning in bunches...not this roller coaster shit. I will lay off this game now, so good luck speculator

bengals888
    bengals888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5017

go ...go carolina...