I have seen a thread that said:"Rome as a man crush for Romo",well in all honesty i guest you can say that "SPECULATOR 13 as a man crush for Ted Nolan".
Ted is more than a great and special hockey coach(he won coach of the year in '97,winning with a inferior team))!He is also a special man!!A role model for all of us!
Imagine that this magnificent man was kept out of hockey for 10 MOTHER-F*CKING YEARS!!! BY THE RACIST,BIGOTED AND BACKWARD NHL HOCKEY.This sh*t league witch is primarily Run at the managerial level by a bunch of bigoted,uneducated,racist and toothless backward assh*les out of Canada WHOM have blackballed Nolan because he dare to stand up to stupid John Muckler.Nolan you see for those of you whom do not know is a Native Indian,i believe that he was and still is the only non-white that as ever coached or is coaching in the NHL NOW. How many time did i hear the canadian medias(you didn't know about this in the states because you don't give a f*ck about hockey)be it print,audio,or video fall all over themselves coming up with all kind of cockamamie reasons,rationals and justifications for Nolan not being in the league,except for the only one!.That is that He a Indian(a non-white) whom dared not be crawling on his hands and knees and stand up for himself AND THAT!!!!
Was his capital crime.The media would justify the Racist blackballing of Nolan by saying that "you don't do those things...if you do you get in trouble..." .Well try Mike Keanan,Michel Bergeron,Jaques Demers to only name these are all coaches that got general managers fired and have always gotten or being offered jobs.The only reason why Ted is coaching in this sh*t league now is because of Mr.Charles Wang a Asian American!! If it wasn't for Mr. Wang ,Ted Nolan will still be out of hockey...Shame on you canada and the F*cking NHL.By the way i forgot Ted is ALSO a canadian(I'M PROUD TO SAY) but him unlike all of us whom are not natives :he is also a REAL CANADIAN!!!