Maximus7733
    Maximus7733's Avatar Become A Pro!

Plays for Wednesday.... 15-11-0... +1.10 units YTD. ***3 unit play tonight***

3 unit play now 0-1-0 YTD....

Back in black for the first time on this site... its taken a week or so to get here and hopefully I can stay here for a while. Going 4-1 for +6.00 units last night sure helped, and there is no reason to stop the winning tonight!! I like a few trends tonight as well as going against the grain in one or two more.... I have a 3 unit play tonight, and although I lost one earlier this week, for the year (undocumented) I am doing real well with these plays!!! Hope everyone is gearing up for the playoffs..... I sure am. But most of all I am excited about the MLB season creeping closer and closer.... I am excited because I have had winning seasons (again undocumented here) for 4 years in a row. I could go on and on but actions speak louder than words so I will just leave it at that!!

Hurricanes +140 ................. 2 units

Minny Wild +110 ..................... 3 units

Panthers/Sabres under 5 +120 ............... 2 units

TB/Pitt over 6 -110 ................ 2 units

Yotes +140 ................ 2 units

Maximus7733
    Maximus7733's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn it..... I just got in and see Niemi in net for the Hawks. When I was doing my capping today, everywhere said Huet.... frig!!!!!!!

Hopefully the wild can just push through anyway..... currently down 1-0 start of second!!!!!