Maximus7733
    Maximus7733's Avatar Become A Pro!

Plays for Thursday.... 0-0-0...+0.00 units.

Hello everyone. I have been a lurker for a while and decided to start posting plays here. I have been betting hockey and baseball for a long time and I never thought about sharing picks with anyone but friends. Most of them are married and not allowed to bet so after extensive google searches, I found this site, and want to make my home here....... so, I hope to meet new ppl and share info and hope to get along with everyone. I only bet one, two, and rarely three unit plays. My unit size is currently 100 per unit. Here is what I like tonight....

Dallas/Sharks over 5.5 goals -120.......... 2 unit play.

good luck!!

zandyman
    zandyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Gl & welcome aboard! Kind of late in the year for pucks but baseball is just around the corner....

Maximus7733

Yep, I am excited about bases this year... last year I did well but no real need to go talk about undocumented material... I always go by seeing action, not words...LOL. As for pucks, I have been playing all year but until a few weeks ago I never knew about forums... so I found this site, looked around a bit, and now want to post for the remainder of the season..... Bol sir!!

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

GL Maximus!

Maximus7733

thanks Sawyer... one of my favorite characters.... cant believe you blew up the island!!

Maximus7733

oh jeezzzzz. Woke up this morning to see Dallas forgot to show up last night... not the good start here I was looking for.... but looking around, it seems not too many ppl had a good night either....... perhaps tonight will fair better!!