cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

*bomb bay doors are open

and you know what that means.

habs/rags-i think montreal stands a good chance of the upset tonight. they're on a 5 game win streak and have won 2 of the 3 meetings this year-yes i realize they havent faired well in ny but lets take a look at the rags last matchups: they beat up on atl (who hasnt?) 2 back and minus the sudden appearance of avery(3rd all year-maybe) the flyers game could've very easily went the other way.
    head to head trends favor the over here and the way the habs have been going through teams i like it as well.

caps/cats-xov's riding the pine but i think this is a good spot for the caps to make a statement(as if the comeback vs the hawks wasnt enough-right?) that they can handle themselves w/o the big gun. they own fla this year but looking at the other side of this opinion: isnt this a great place for(luke warm) fla to pounce? i liked the caps & the over in this one till i started writing this
    HELP!

sj/dal-stars 1-6 in their last 7 and 1-4 at home vs an angry and very toothy fish. lehtonen sporting a 4.43GA and 0-1 so far i think the sharks cruise into dallas where they've been 5-1 and sail on outta there with the win and pushing the score above the posted 5.5 total.

isles/nucks-the best in the west meets worst of the east. i like the nucks and the over here vs Rolo. if biron gets the call-well, id like to say, "i'm bailing" but this is the last game of the parlay so ill just sweat it out if marty's minding.

habs + over
    caps + over
    sharks + over
    nucks + over
    currently siting at odds of 127:1 (hmmm, it is my favorite number)
    i dont see this having a snowballs chance in hades.
    minus the caps/cats picks brings it to a more earthly shot of 39:1.

over in the habs/rags
    over in the caps/cats
    sharks + over
    nucks + over
    ~35:1

so, tell me whatchya think.....tell me im nuts, maybe its the dose of reality i need to stop this parlay maddness

alex81
    alex81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Hahaha... I'm with you on most og your picks. But are you sure Lehtonen's getting the start? That obviously changes everything for that Dallas game. Only thing I don't like about your parlay is that it's completely one sided... 4 OVERs? Well I gotta admit it's a hell of a lot more fun to bet on Overs than Unders!

cecil127

i have a confirmation on lehtonen. please let me know if your sources say otherwise.

denn333
    Update your status
    denn333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

go for it...

mart59a
    mart59a's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13553

As a lifetime Habs fan I see them losing in NY tonight. My Hab senses are not tingling...the mini streak ends tonight.

cecil127

i hear ya. i took one parlay with the habs ml involved: The B52 @ 127:1

settled on a few smaller plays

habs/rags over 5.5
    caps/cats over 6
    sharks + over
    nucks + over
    ~35:1

went a lil larger on this one:
    sharks +over
    nucks +over
    ~7.5:1

total invested: ~ $20
    Last edited by cecil127; 03-16-10 at 06:28 PM.

Mini19
    Mini19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Reminding me a little bit of propicknick with all these bombs your dropping!