PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4352

Forsberg playing for the Leafs???

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL...57512-sun.html

At the right price this could be a decent signing if his foot can hold up.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

The leafs need to rebuild with youth.

PuckOff

they are failrly young right now actually. I think Sundin is the oldest and then Tucker. I believe last year their average age was 28 which isn't too bad really. There are many teams with older players that's for sure and do well. Look at Detroit.

SFink
    SFink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Forsberg's not gonna come to Toronto ! no way.. forget it.. he wants to win a stanley cup ! come on ! hahaha the Leafs are years away from beeing close to a contender

PuckOff

whatever!!! All they need is a goalie and get rid of a couple players like that stiff Antropov and the overrated, overpaid and defensive liability McCabe.

SFink
    SFink's Avatar Become A Pro!

They got their goalie now (supposedly)... but they still are a bunch of over-the-hill thumps...

McCabe may be a defensive liability, but if they didnt have him they'd score even less (yes I know that almost impossible to score less than they do... )

PuckOff

they were 5th in the league in scoring last year and an off year for McCabe in the scoring dept. ANd over the hill thumps???? Surely you jest. THeir average is is under 30.