CEO of Gambling
    CEO of Gambling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

NHL Daily Picks New Video Everyday

grey area
    grey area's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1622

What's the overall results so far on the season? I don't think tonight is going to go well for you dude.

CEO of Gambling
    CEO of Gambling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by grey area View Post
    What's the overall results so far on the season? I don't think tonight is going to go well for you dude.
    It's a hobby for me. I own a construction business and a tutoring business and that is where I have to track my results haha. I do know the game though good luck tonight

grey area
    grey area's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1622

With name like that we expect more.. see them two dots two strikes left or u go back yt with no interest.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Quote Originally Posted by CEO of Gambling View Post
    Just a heads up. We do not allow using the forum to promote personal sites or social media channels.

And we ban anyone that is wanting to promote any sort of tout business.

If you are definitely not going to try and sell picks to anyone you can post your videos, but not in the way you are doing it here. You can't force people to click off the forum to see your info or picks.

If you want to keep doing this, include a write up with your picks and basic thoughts and offer people the opportunity to click to your video for more info.

You should also get a lot more engagement from the community if you do it that way too.

If you do plan to sell picks, or can't work out how to do this in a way compatible with the forum rules, please just stop posting them instead of having to be banned.