mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Dallas Stars + Money. Are you kidding me?

They will wipe the Blues. No doubt about that.

mikeya2k
    penetrate

1-1
    Now favorites for series

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by mikeya2k View Post
    1-1
    Now favorites for series
    Favorites where? I see blues-115/-105

mikeya2k
    penetrate

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Favorites where? I see blues-115/-105
    I see same thing -115 / -105 in favor of stars

4sees
    4sees's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

They will wipe the Blues. No doubt about that.
    "No doubt"? "No doubt," you say? On what planet do you live? There is doubt on any outcome where books offer a betting line. There was even doubt (though not much) on Tampa, who was a better than 2:1 fave. #1 62-16 verse #8 47-31 (their records) even had doubt. 45-28 & 43-32 has to have a lot more doubt, as these 2 are like Even/Pick'em. Tampa only lost 16 games ALL year, and then loses 4 in a row to Columbus? No doubt? StL/Dal is a like a 50/50 chance flipping a coin for heads or tails. "No doubt," he says? None! There isn't any doubt whatsoever here? And not just winning the game he says, but also wiping them ... no doubt. I will tell you that I have no doubt, that there is doubt, in your no doubt.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grivas_Digeni

4sees

Even if they wiped out StL in each of the first 2 (which they didn't), for 2-0 series lead, there would be doubt. Just didn't understand how/why there could be "no doubt" of an outcome of a meaningless form of entertainment with basically EVEN odds, where 2 teams with similar records have 5 guys and a goalie skating on a large ice cube. Fact is, they didn't have the lead for even 1 second this whole game, and after just 87 seconds in they were already losing, and, "no," not kidding you. Maroon5 for you man, and if your brain ever again tells you that there is no doubt on ANY side Book offers, you're only fooling yourself.

mikeya2k
    penetrate

Quote Originally Posted by 4sees View Post
    "No doubt"? "No doubt," you say? On what planet do you live? There is doubt on any outcome where books offer a betting line. There was even doubt (though not much) on Tampa, who was a better than 2:1 fave. #1 62-16 verse #8 47-31 (their records) even had doubt. 45-28 & 43-32 has to have a lot more doubt, as these 2 are like Even/Pick'em. Tampa only lost 16 games ALL year, and then loses 4 in a row to Columbus? No doubt? StL/Dal is a like a 50/50 chance flipping a coin for heads or tails. "No doubt," he says? None! There isn't any doubt whatsoever here? And not just winning the game he says, but also wiping them ... no doubt. I will tell you that I have no doubt, that there is doubt, in your no doubt.
    Ok weirdo.....

mikeya2k
    penetrate

Quote Originally Posted by 4sees View Post
    Even if they wiped out StL in each of the first 2 (which they didn't), for 2-0 series lead, there would be doubt. Just didn't understand how/why there could be "no doubt" of an outcome of a meaningless form of entertainment with basically EVEN odds, where 2 teams with similar records have 5 guys and a goalie skating on a large ice cube. Fact is, they didn't have the lead for even 1 second this whole game, and after just 87 seconds in they were already losing, and, "no," not kidding you. Maroon5 for you man, and if your brain ever again tells you that there is no doubt on ANY side Book offers, you're only fooling yourself.
    I will seek your approval for my semantics next time.

do I have permission to say there is no doubt that you are a clown who wasted probably 15 minutes of your life assembling those philosophical excerpts

4sees

Ok weirdo.....
    Takes one to know one

4sees

I will seek your approval for my semantics next time.

do I have permission to say there is no doubt that you are a clown who wasted probably 15 minutes of your life assembling those philosophical excerpts
    You also know about being a clown too, don't you? Well, anyone can presume you're a clown by looking at your original post, but what do you care? You rather attack me for posting the disagreement, than admit, acknowledge, and/or apologize for your puerile post. You rather allege I've wasted time, when YOU took the time to come up with the idea, post it, and follow with replies. How is my time wasted posting here, and yours isn't? Ironically, after YOU took the time posting, and more time replying, you imply that when I do the same thing I'm wasting my time but somehow yours is well spent. Lord have mercy on those who will not practice what they preach.