RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Sharks got a huge break but capitalized

Not sure that warranted a 5 min major but the Sharks did knock in 4 in 5 min

Pretty impressive

Now O T

Charlie4
    Charlie4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2197

What a comeback! Incredible game! Mistake on Gallant not calling a timeout after one of the SJ goals ?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I have to say--semi cheap shot that was not needed--the emotion and comeback in that building was insane--glad it went to OT so each team could regroup after the insanity----just WOW.....games like that is what creates Hockey Fans..

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Was at the game. Amazing intensity. Penalty looked legit live but seeing the replay after I can see the argument it should've been a minor penalty. Still, on vegas for giving up 4 in 5 minutes. Actually they gave up 4 in 4 minutes.

Charlie4
    Charlie4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2197

Pavelski went down but it was like Fleury got the concussion Kinda feel bad for the guy.. Almost literally blood in the water

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10346

San Jose beat Fleury 3 times to the stick side high. That's how they won game 6, high to the stick side.

4 goals in 4.1 minutes is by any other name "disgraceful". And I'm a season ticket holder.

More speed with Colorado. My money on the Lanch.

good luck

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Vegas has no excuse. 5 minute major or not, they had this game wrapped up and they gave it away. They have been known to fold up like a tent when things do not go their way in a game. They lose a bigger percentage of games with the lead going into the 3rd period than most teams do.