pokerdan
    pokerdan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

17-4 caps ML tonight

I am 17-4 my last 21 hockey bets. Got caps ml tonight for a dime. I picture them winning gane one and losing game 2. Caos should win the series in 5 or 6. Gl all

#takesmoneytomakemoney

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

I agree the first two games will be split. Also on Capitals tonight, and actually like the Over even more tonight.

Could be totally wrong, since game 1 is often a feeling-out process.

If the Capitals lose Game 1, will be hitting the series price hard.

aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Congrats on the wining streak. I have to respectfully say that I am on the other side of the puck tonight. Vegas goalie, offense, and crowd will be so raucous that Washington will not know what to do. This team is on extended rest and will be chomping at the bit to get the puck in the back of the net early and often. The only thing that I do see that Washington has going for it is Ovechkin. GL.

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

?

anything could happen, but the last game 1 after Vegas had the extended layoff, they lost badly in Winnipeg

Now that was a road game, so while your home ice argument may have validity, the chomping at the bit part is a bit off

pokerdan
    pokerdan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

Quote Originally Posted by aortega521 View Post
    Congrats on the wining streak. I have to respectfully say that I am on the other side of the puck tonight. Vegas goalie, offense, and crowd will be so raucous that Washington will not know what to do. This team is on extended rest and will be chomping at the bit to get the puck in the back of the net early and often. The only thing that I do see that Washington has going for it is Ovechkin. GL.
    It could go either way in game 1. I just don’t picture Ovechkin allowing his team to fall behind in the stanley cup finals. Pretty confident they won’t fall behind in this series. They fell behind in two of their series and they aren’t goong to do that again.

May the best man win gl

aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

This game could have literally gone either way. I will say that after watching this game 1 matchup tonight, my respect for Washington has grown. This series will be hard fought but am still feeling that once Vegas sinks it’s teeth into you and gets a series lead, they will eventually wear you down even if the opposing teams manages to get to game 6 or 7.

Dynasty3669
    Dynasty3669's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3814

Vegas has been doubted all year long...and answered every time.