Scrivero
    Scrivero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1249

Scrivero is back - an 11-6 system with 39 units of profit in MLB tried now in NHL

This thread has me posting my bets for my system in NHL. I used this in MLB for 17 games with a record of 11-6 and a profit of ca +39 units. I did lose ca 30 units in my other MLB systems before that before I came across this system. And yea 17 games is a tiny sample size but what can I do, I trust the system.

I had a few systems in NHL last season. I think I made a profit of ca 20 units in the end, approximately.

So, what I do in this system is... well, I dont reveal why I play the games that I play, this time. Last season in NHL I showed everything in a very detailed way to get tips. Those systems were easy to check and calculate historically with SDQL. This system on the other hand is impossible to check with SDQL or even manually (at least thats how it seems to be). There is a variable that takes into account factors that cant be checked afterwards (at least thats how it seems to be). So its basically impossible to check how it has done over the years. Thats the beauty of it I think. But we shall see how it works.

I post each bet at least 6 hours before the game (with the exception of some weekend games). My average bet on MLB was circa 8 units, will do something similar in NHL too.

See you in a month or so.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Scrivero

7 units on Leafs-Jets Under 6 goals. Havent done this system in NHL so Im not 100 % sure if this game would be playable in it or not, but we might as well just start with it before we see what type of evenings/games are playable in the long run. Good luck!

Nick_U
    Nick_U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Scrivero View Post
    7 units on Leafs-Jets Under 6 goals. Havent done this system in NHL so Im not 100 % sure if this game would be playable in it or not, but we might as well just start with it before we see what type of evenings/games are playable in the long run. Good luck!
    So you start with a SEVEN UNIT PLAY? wow

Scrivero

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_U View Post
    So you start with a SEVEN UNIT PLAY? wow
    Yes. I've done the whole "start nice and slow" many times previously but that just leads to me losing my BR nice and slow. Either we win big or we go home. I will do around 5 or 6 bets of 6-10 units to start/try this system in NHL. If they all lose, then I will end the system for NHL. I did some 12 and 15 unit bets on the same system in MLB during the spring and summer and they hit well and didnt feel too big. I started there with 1 unit bets too but with this system it has been 7-15 units per bet from the start.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Why not make it a 70 unit play while you're at it?

SlimZ
    SlimZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8320

Quote Originally Posted by Scrivero View Post
    Srry to say bud but the under 6 is gonna b a push or lose bet.. these two teams are always high scoring and if u look at the last 3-4 years opening games trend to b high scoring.

Scrivero

Quote Originally Posted by SlimZ View Post
    Srry to say bud but the under 6 is gonna b a push or lose bet.. these two teams are always high scoring and if u look at the last 3-4 years opening games trend to b high scoring.
    You were very right. I was hoping for a push after the second but it wasnt gonna happen.

A problem with this system in NHL is that many of the games will be Jets-games. Jets are my favorite team and I love to see Laine score, hence it is (and was) a pain to watch the game hoping that no one scores. Me no like. Another problem with the system in NHL is that its hard to see the games that go in the system. It was very easy in MLB as the amount "scored" has a wider spectrum.

So with that said.. I already came up with another system yesterday before the game. It's not gonna be fading this system (although it could might as well be, but then again, the same problem comes up: 1. Which games are playable (or fadable) and 2. I would have to hope that teams score at times against the Jets (which just sucks, as I want them to make the playoffs).

So the system that I have is gonna be an Over-system. The same exact system as the Under-system I used in MLB but changed with only one variable to: 1. Make it easier to see which games are playable and 2. To avoid ever playing any Jets.games.

Im gonna include the 7 unit loss to the stats as well.

3.5 units on Flyers-Kings Over 5
    3.5 units on Canadiens-Sabres Over 5

BR: -7 units.

Scrivero

1 Push and 1 Loss. BR is -10.5 units.

I dont really see this new adjustment working either in the long run. Feels like another slow way to lose the roll.

No games today in either variations of the system by the way.

I have another idea and I think I wanna do it big. Thinking of making 2 consequtive bets of 15-20 units each. And Im thinking of not posting the games prior to the game. Posting the games prior made me bet less in MLB and betting less leads to betting bad bets and losing. Thats me at least. I shall be back tomorrow.

Scrivero

Ok, we won the first bet, of 16.5 units and made a profit of 16 units. Not telling what I bet because I am betting the exact same bet with the same team for 16.5 units when they play again.

BR: +5.5 units.

And this style of not posting the bets takes away the chance of people tailing but I doubt anyone would tail yet. You can find my MLB thread to see why I prefer to not post the bets prior to the games.
    Last edited by Scrivero; 10-08-17 at 03:23 AM.

Scrivero

Tonight is the second leg of the two-game bets of 16.5 units each.

Scrivero

And we won the second leg too. Profit of 16 units. Our two games were the Toronto-game Over 6 and yesterday's Toronto-game Over 6.5. Not sure when the next games will be for us.

BR: +21.5 units

Scrivero

Ive decided the next games. Two games from the same team again with the same play in both games. No games tonight. I will share the results either after the first or the second game.

Scrivero

Alright, the first game of the two game series is tonight. 10 units per game. I will share the result after the first game or the full results/BR after the second game.

Record: 2-2-1
    BR: +21.5 units

Scrivero

We lost both bets. Oh well.

Record: 2-4-1
    BR: +1.5 units

Scrivero

Took a chance with a 3rd game with the same play, this time for 20 units. We won. The play for the three games was to play Edmonton Under.

Record: 3-4-1
    BR: +21 units

We have another play starting tonight. 20 units. If we win, we will continue the same play until it loses, for 20 units per bet or more. We might play the same play again even if the first would lose.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

This must be the most confusing thread on all of SBR.

rustie
    rustie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3969

curious as to why your posting the plays after they have finished ?

Scrivero

Im posting the plays after because if I'd post them prior, I would:
    1. Not bet as big. I find it highly important to bet big to keep it interesting and to make changes fast if needed if a strategy doesnt seem right. Betting small doesnt require fast changes.
    2. I would not make the bets that I make because people often comment that the play is bad. I might even bet the exact opposite.

When I used to post my plays prior, I was afraid of people judging the plays and I started to believe the people's comments which lead to me changing my strategies and losing my BR slowly but steadily. Not posting the bets prior has made my plays more "me" and more fun and more profitable.

Scrivero

We won the first game and I will this time reveal what we will be continuing with as after the first win any comments saying that the play is bad wont affect my play.

So we played Washington to win. We will continue playing Washington until they lose. 20 units per game or more.

Record: 4-4-1
    BR: +35 units

Scrivero

Damn did Washington really play against Florida yesterday I looked at Pinnacle yesterday afternoon and didnt see it. I gyess the odds just werent out

They lost so we saved 20 units. We need to though figure out whether we continue playing them, as they did lose. I will figure it out during the break.

Scrivero

We will continue with Washington after the break too regardless. Maybe they will start a win streak after that loss. 20 units for the first game, 20 for the 2 after that too if they win, probably bigger after that.

Scrivero

For simplicity I will just post each day before the play saying that there is a play that day. So if I dont post anything, then I have not played anything. Now Im alraedy posting my plays from the second game of my series of games, like the Washington-series which Im on now. Im hoping to start posting my games prior to the game from the first game already. I dont see it happening soon though because of the reasons I wrote in one of the posts above. Lets say that I will certainly start posting all bets prior to the games if I reach around 100 units of profit.

Scrivero

Washington 20 units.

Record: 4-4-1
    BR: +35 units

Scrivero

We lost. Will see what will be the next game or series. Will post before it starts.

Record: 4-5-1
    BR: +15 units

Scrivero

Aaaand I have the next series ready.

A new addition to allow me to bet bigger if I wish: I wont post the actual amount of my BR if it goes to minus. Similar reasoning as the other reasonings of not posting my bets prior to games. First game is tomorrow.

Scrivero

Ok, the bet sadly lost. We went hence on minus with our BR for this thread.

With that said, I think I just came up with the perfect way for myself to bet every day (or as often as I wish), to keep the bets big enough to be interesting but not too big, and to pretty much cover all my systems that Ive had.

To make it short: I realized that I can bet without seeing my actual BR or results of the games. Hence I can basically bet any game and how often I wish and just check the BR once in a while, if I wish. No fuzz about the wins or the losses or the BR. I will have a starting BR, so that if the games go bad, then I will not be able to make my standard bet (which I settled at 10 units), and will have to adjust the system or lower the bet size.

Finally, as I wont be really following my results or my BR (or I follow the BR very rarely), there is really no point in posting anything on this thread to follow the bets or the system or the results or the BR. I might post the BR one day if it gets really big, which it might, who knows, thats what we all try to do I guess, to win big.

So thanks for following and we might some day see again!