mcfugly
    mcfugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 411

Easiest pound of the year so far

Pittsburgh 3-way at -140

This is the most poundable play of the year. Pitty rested, on a nice win streak. Lightning been absolutely AWFUL lately. Painful to watch, missing key players, on a back 2 back (which they lost and looked sluggish). Pittsburgh win in 60mins EZ EZ EZ take it to the bank

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

I like it. But I liked the other Pittsburgh even more.

Steelers may very well win this Superbowl.

mcfugly

thanks bro. easy money let's make it rain

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING
    Flea Hotel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Wow, he's picking Pit vs TB in reg. What a fukin bold pick.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

Pitt never a bad call...over 6? Tough. GL

mcfugly

Who said anything about the over? It's 3-way ML. 4-1 right now with pit dominating. Easy win like I said

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Dude, nobody calls it a "3-Way ML" except for someone incredibly new to betting. We say "in 60", "in reg" or "-.5" Nice one, looks like you hit your massive play.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcfugly View Post
    Who said anything about the over? It's 3-way ML. 4-1 right now with pit dominating. Easy win like I said

mcfugly

Son, I've actually been betting since before you were even born. I saw you are 27 in your post, the one where you are claiming to be some kind of betting god because you've been on a win streak for "26 days" - LOL LOL LOL. You just joined sbr THIS YEAR. And here you are telling me I'm new to betting. Nice try but face it - you're just another broke dikk kid, probably trying to go tout. Now get out of my thread. Oh and btw it's 5-2 now so maybe next time you should just swallow your pride and follow my picks instead of coming in here whining like a little bitch about the terminology I use

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Dude, nobody gives a fuk who you are. Go the fuk away before I go the fuk away. I guarantee I'd be more missed.

mcfugly

FACTS:

1) You are the one that started shit
    2) I never came into your thread to smack talk anything
    3) My pick that got you all butthurt turned out to be correct and an easy win
    4) You called me new to betting
    5) I have in fact been betting since before you were born, literally
    6) You are coming across like a butthurt little child, not to mention a sore loser.

So yes, for your own good please gtfo of my thread and don't come back. KTHXBYE

mcfugly

6-2 easy win, hopefully a few people tailed

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

You use the term "butthurt" even though you're at least 54 years old? Jesus. My apologies. You date your 30 year old daughter or something? With epic picks like today's, you must have just torn the ass outta life huh? 55 or more and arguing with a kid whose gonna have a PhD before he's 28. Anyway, great pick. Start a thread plz ASAP so we can all tail and get rich.
    FACTS:

1) You are the one that started shit
    2) I never came into your thread to smack talk anything
    3) My pick that got you all butthurt turned out to be correct and an easy win
    4) You called me new to betting
    5) I have in fact been betting since before you were born, literally
    6) You are coming across like a butthurt little child, not to mention a sore loser.

So yes, for your own good please gtfo of my thread and don't come back. KTHXBYE

mcfugly

Haha again showing how young, dumb and naive you are, bragging about your "soon to be PhD" and talking down as if nobody else could have anything like that, when you don't have a clue what other peoples backgrounds are. To be honest the fact that someone as dumb and ignorant as you can actually obtain a PhD just shows how easy it is to get degrees these days, very sad. When I got mine it actually meant something, now you just keep paying and anyone can get whatever degree they want. Doesn't mean you'll be making the big bucks, sorry to disappoint.

Now get out like you said you were going to, you're just embarrassing yourself at this point

Mike Huntertz

Pittsburgh 3-way at -140

This is the most poundable play of the year. Pitty rested, on a nice win streak. Lightning been absolutely AWFUL lately. Painful to watch, missing key players, on a back 2 back (which they lost and looked sluggish). Pittsburgh win in 60mins EZ EZ EZ take it to the bank
    Nice call but I'm confused?
    What is your definition of " 3 way " versus Pitt in 60 mins.?

mcfugly

It's the same thing

Mike Huntertz

It's the same thing
    Where is the "3 ways"???

mcfugly

Don't ask me - ask the books. All I can tell you is that 3-way is interchangeable with regular time or in 60 mins. That's what it's called on my book and I've called it that for years

sedwards86
    sedwards86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

I used to use Bovada. They call it 3 way betting, I think. Is that the book you use, mcfugly?

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

ugh, embarrassing on my part. no excuse but i smoked A LOT of legal marijuana yesterday, and I was fighting with the gf, and I'm weeks behind in school, but that is no excuse for this kind of childish, immature behaviour. blah. seriously, my bad and won't happen again. You were bang on, that was the easiest money of the year so far. Great pick.

3 way betting is just the terminology in some books. I know on Bet365 if you wanna bet the in 60, in reg or -0.5, you pick 3 way betting and then you can pick a PL, a in reg (in 60) or a tie (going to OT).
    Haha again showing how young, dumb and naive you are, bragging about your "soon to be PhD" and talking down as if nobody else could have anything like that, when you don't have a clue what other peoples backgrounds are. To be honest the fact that someone as dumb and ignorant as you can actually obtain a PhD just shows how easy it is to get degrees these days, very sad. When I got mine it actually meant something, now you just keep paying and anyone can get whatever degree they want. Doesn't mean you'll be making the big bucks, sorry to disappoint.

Now get out like you said you were going to, you're just embarrassing yourself at this point

mcfugly

No worries flea we're cool. Big ups for being a man about it.

sedwards, I use bet365 and they call it that on there

Mike Huntertz

Kewl, flea.
    Strange name...all good
    GL

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Nah, I should have PM'd you. Just lame on my part. Thanks for being cool. I'll learn from it.

Here is what we're talking about. Maybe it's just a Bet365 thing (prob my main book).

Last edited by Flea Hotel; 01-09-17 at 07:19 PM.