PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Tampa Bay Lightning ML +205

This is way too much value, Tampa under 6 seems high as well.

Great spot for TB as well, Pitt winners of 4 straight, off home OT win vs Montreal, TB off high scoring road loss, 4th in 5 days, going with Fleury today, Im making it spot play.

TB ML +205. May play Under 6 -110 as well.

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING
    Flea Hotel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Your reasoning is sound. I love the under. Won't take the ML but I really thought about it. BOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    This is way too much value, Tampa under 6 seems high as well.

Great spot for TB as well, Pitt winners of 4 straight, off home OT win vs Montreal, TB off high scoring road loss, 4th in 5 days, going with Fleury today, Im making it spot play.

TB ML +205. May play Under 6 -110 as well.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

never bet vs. crosby and co

mcfugly
    mcfugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 411

Not a fan. I actually think pittsburgh 3-way at -140 is the most poundable play of the year. Pitty rested, on a massive win streak. Lightning been absolutely AWFUL lately. Painful to watch, missing key players, on a back 2 back (which they lost and looked sluggish). I think this play is absolutely doomed. Pittsburgh win EZ EZ EZ

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

of the year? lol. bol.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcfugly View Post
    Not a fan. I actually think pittsburgh 3-way at -140 is the most poundable play of the year. Pitty rested, on a massive win streak. Lightning been absolutely AWFUL lately. Painful to watch, missing key players, on a back 2 back (which they lost and looked sluggish). I think this play is absolutely doomed. Pittsburgh win EZ EZ EZ

sedwards86
    sedwards86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

Quote Originally Posted by Flea Hotel View Post
    of the year? lol. bol.
    I like the Pens in this matchup, but this guy is making me start to worry. Shit

mcfugly

Yes, the year. Flea, be sure to check back in after tb gets crushed tonight. Thanks

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

I'm pretty sure my PL -2.5 with SJS last night should shut your retarded ass up. You pick 2 -2.5's in under a month and then come talk to me. You picked one of the chalkiest plays of the night. Congrats. You're below nothing.
    Yes, the year. Flea, be sure to check back in after tb gets crushed tonight. Thanks

mcfugly

Haha I don't give a fukk about what you picked last night. Fact is, I never came into your thread to talk shit about your picks. I just gave my two cents on this guys pick, which has turned out in fact to be something he could've gained from using. God damn you are one butthurt kid, your mom should have swallowed you instead

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Sorry man. That last line about my mom... you win. Congrats on the Pens win. Brilliant pick. Have a good night.
    Haha I don't give a fukk about what you picked last night. Fact is, I never came into your thread to talk shit about your picks. I just gave my two cents on this guys pick, which has turned out in fact to be something he could've gained from using. God damn you are one butthurt kid, your mom should have swallowed you instead

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

i warnes you didmt i