D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

D3 Mighty Ducks NHL Thread - Until the Cup Final

Already opened a NBA Thread and now i'll be opening an NHL Thread until the Cup finals. I would rate myself as a 7 out of 10 capper for hockey. A lot stronger at NBA but enjoy the NHL much more as I am a Leaf fan, go ahead and laugh. Been capping NHL, NBA, and NFL for 9 years now and built my bankroll up quite a bit. Will place on average 2-3 picks a night with a 1-4 unit wager on each. Goal in this thread is to hit at 55%-60% with a 50-60 unit increase by the time the Stanley Cup winner is announced. Will analysis my picks but won't ever over analysis. Won't force a play unless I see value on the board or it will end up as a No Play for that date. Feel free to fade or tail me, BOL to all

Jays NHL Tips
    Jays NHL Tips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Good luck buddy, you got any thoughts on tonights action? You seem to be a more experienced capper than me (ive only been doing this for a few months now).........what you think of my picks this eve?:

Vancouver -0.5 1st period OVER Montreal

New Jersey -0.5 OVER Toronto

Vancouver -0.5 OVER Montreal

Dallas OVER Minnesota

Nashville -1.5 OVER Phoenix

San Jose OVER Detroit

http://jaysnhltips.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/

D3 Mighty Ducks

First Play: Toronto Maple Leafs ML +120, $100to win $120
    Some new faces around the Toronto dressing room the last couple of days mostly on the defensive side of things. Jiggy getting the start tonight with i'm sure some nerves being under the microscope in Toronto. I'm sure the 35 year old can deal with his nerves especially seeing Yanis Denis on the other end instead of Marty. Just a limp in on this game as I see some value at +120, wish I got it earlier but this will do. Still believe that the Leafs scoring will be at test tonight against a Devils team who has stepped it up as of late. Not a strong play but still a value play none the less. Go Leafs Go.

Second Play: Under 6 Bruins/Caps -130, $260 to win $200
    Caps riding the 10 game winning streak into Boston tonight and the Caps have been putting the puck in the back of the net against 3 decent goalies the last 5 games (Bryzgalov, Vokoun, Roloson). Bruins are a defensive team with not letting many goals put up against them and haven't been scoring at ease as of late. Bruins playing like shit in their last 10 with a 1-7-2 record and need to bring some sort of game tonight or will be destroyed by the red-hot Caps. Since the puck isn't going in the back of the net right now for Boston, they'll have to turn to the defense to hold the fort down for them. 6 goals is a lot in a Boston game, I like for it to stay under and maybe a Bruins win on the night.
    Third Play: Dallas Stars PL -1.5 +220, $200 to win $440
    If the playoffs were to start today the Stars and Wild would be sitting outside of that last and final playoff spot. Its just the start of February but tonights Western Conference showdown has 2 important points up for grabs. Both teams playing average as a of late, with Stars 5-5-0 in L10 and Wild 5-4-1 in their L10 this match up shapes up as a good one. Wild not a great road team at 9-18-2 and the Stars a solid home team at 16-6-5, if this game was played in Minny tonight there would no way in hell i'd put my money on Dallas. With Harding starting tonight for the Wild over Backstrom, I don't see why not the Stars won't be hungry tonight to get these 2 points at home. Definitely can see the Stars winning this game by 2 at least with the open netter option available late in the game also. This would be my Play of the Day with great value at +220.

BOL to everyone on their plays tonight.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Jays NHL Tips View Post
    Good luck buddy, you got any thoughts on tonights action? You seem to be a more experienced capper than me (ive only been doing this for a few months now).........what you think of my picks this eve?:

Vancouver -0.5 1st period OVER Montreal

Washington - 0.5 1st period OVER Boston

New Jersey -0.5 OVER Toronto

Vancouver -0.5 OVER Montreal

Dallas OVER Minnesota

Nashville -1.5 OVER Phoenix

San Jose OVER Detroit

http://jaysnhltips.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/
    Love your Dallas play a lot I'm on the other side with the Leafs tonight with new faces all around. Vancouver play looks good too and Nashville also looks like a solid play. The rest I have no opinion but BOL

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

BOL with your card tonight!

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    First Play: Toronto Maple Leafs ML +120, $100to win $120
    Some new faces around the Toronto dressing room the last couple of days mostly on the defensive side of things. Jiggy getting the start tonight with i'm sure some nerves being under the microscope in Toronto. I'm sure the 35 year old can deal with his nerves especially seeing Yanis Denis on the other end instead of Marty. Just a limp in on this game as I see some value at +120, wish I got it earlier but this will do. Still believe that the Leafs scoring will be at test tonight against a Devils team who has stepped it up as of late. Not a strong play but still a value play none the less. Go Leafs Go.

Second Play: Under 6 Bruins/Caps -130, $260 to win $200
    Caps riding the 10 game winning streak into Boston tonight and the Caps have been putting the puck in the back of the net against 3 decent goalies the last 5 games (Bryzgalov, Vokoun, Roloson). Bruins are a defensive team with not letting many goals put up against them and haven't been scoring at ease as of late. Bruins playing like shit in their last 10 with a 1-7-2 record and need to bring some sort of game tonight or will be destroyed by the red-hot Caps. Since the puck isn't going in the back of the net right now for Boston, they'll have to turn to the defense to hold the fort down for them. 6 goals is a lot in a Boston game, I like for it to stay under and maybe a Bruins win on the night.
    Third Play: Dallas Stars PL -1.5 +220, $200 to win $440
    If the playoffs were to start today the Stars and Wild would be sitting outside of that last and final playoff spot. Its just the start of February but tonights Western Conference showdown has 2 important points up for grabs. Both teams playing average as a of late, with Stars 5-5-0 in L10 and Wild 5-4-1 in their L10 this match up shapes up as a good one. Wild not a great road team at 9-18-2 and the Stars a solid home team at 16-6-5, if this game was played in Minny tonight there would no way in hell i'd put my money on Dallas. With Harding starting tonight for the Wild over Backstrom, I don't see why not the Stars won't be hungry tonight to get these 2 points at home. Definitely can see the Stars winning this game by 2 at least with the open netter option available late in the game also. This would be my Play of the Day with great value at +220.

BOL to everyone on their plays tonight.

YTD Record: 3-0, +$760, 100%

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Wow man what a night. I'm ice cold Ill be keeping my eye on your thread for some insight.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very impressive night man, congrats!

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Wow man what a night. I'm ice cold Ill be keeping my eye on your thread for some insight.
    Thank you, BOL to yourself tomorrow DG

Quote Originally Posted by whatsgood5 View Post
    Very impressive night man, congrats!
    Thank you sir, BOL

D3 Mighty Ducks

First Play: Buffalo Sabres -140, $700 to win $500

Since the return of the Ottawa captain, Alfredsson, this team hasn't lost a game yet. Riding a 9 game win streak into the HSBC Arena tonight in Buffalo this game turns into a lot more of an importance and those 2 points are more valuable. During this win streak for the Sens, they have beaten Montreal and Boston twice both in their division but as the standing sits right now both of those teams are not in the playoffs. 5 points separate the leaders in the Northeast division (Buffalo) and the 2nd place team (Ottawa). 2 points being on the line tonight Buffalo hasn't been terrible as of late with 6-4-0 record in L10 and playing 8 of the last 10 games on the road. Sabres home record stands at 18-5-5, one of the top 5 home records in the league. Sens a 11-13-1 on the road this season which isn't terrible but none the less the numbers show who has the edge in this match up. Going to be a heated affair between the 2 division rivals with 2 points on the line tonight the Sabres hungry to stay among the top 3 in the East while the red-hot Sens try to keep the streak alive tonight.

Really don't see much value on the board tonight maybe a play later on the Ducks and Wings. Best of luck to all

D3 Mighty Ducks

[quote=D3 Mighty Ducks;3111499]First Play: Buffalo Sabres -140, $700 to win $500

Ahhhhhh whatever, guess I took a gamble playing against the red-hot Sens. Nice comeback by the Sabres but it just fell short with a minute left. I win a lot more of these then I lose so no big worry to me. Losing yesterdays profit which sucks.

Second Play: Under 5.5 Wings/Ducks -135, $270 to win $200

Ducks wrapping up a long road trip not doing terrible on it but glad to be home tonight hosting the Wings. The Detroit team coming into tonight with an emotional win last night coming back from behind real early in that game to score 4 straight goals to win 4-2. I see two tired squads who are high on success as of late, to play for an important 2 points but don't see much scoring as both goalies playing well as of late.

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

[quote=D3 Mighty Ducks;3113272]
    Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    First Play: Buffalo Sabres -140, $700 to win $500

Ahhhhhh whatever, guess I took a gamble playing against the red-hot Sens. Nice comeback by the Sabres but it just fell short with a minute left. I win a lot more of these then I lose so no big worry to me. Losing yesterdays profit which sucks.

Second Play: Under 5.5 Wings/Ducks -135, $270 to win $200

Ducks wrapping up a long road trip not doing terrible on it but glad to be home tonight hosting the Wings. The Detroit team coming into tonight with an emotional win last night coming back from behind real early in that game to score 4 straight goals to win 4-2. I see two tired squads who are high on success as of late, to play for an important 2 points but don't see much scoring as both goalies playing well as of late.
    Better luck on 2nd play tonight Keep bangin

sharpmoney
    sharpmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

With you on the under, hopefully it holds up.