alien296
    alien296's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 764

Sharks ML 5/25/16

First off in disclosure I'm from the Bay Area so definitely have a bias. However, like numerous people have said, the sharks look different this year. I don't think they took game 4 seriously, but it's clear they're going to be zoned in tonight. The local media and all the fans have really been waiting for them to make a run for YEARS.

Home ice hasn't really been an advantage, but tonight I think it really is. The tank is nasty and all you need is the sharks to get the first goal and the energy in that place is going to explode.

They want to do it for their fans. That angle just is too much for me to pass up on.

-160 is pricey, but I'm about to lay 10BTC on it with another 5BTC live if I like what I see.

Just interested what you guys on the forum think of the game - posts have been pretty quiet so far today.

alien296

Come on guys - almost 50 views....and no one has anything to say? haha

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 676

Personally, I think STL forces a game 7.. Wasnt confident enough to lay $$ down, but did take StL TT over 2.5 and the game over .. Figure if StL does go down a goal or so, it'll be a wide open game late..

GL to you though

alien296

STL has proven they're pretty good in must-win games. Energy will be high for both teams tonight - I definitely like the over angle (buying it down to 4.5 would make me feel better about it). Good looking out.

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 676

Now i'll say it... nice call so far man... kinda played out how i thought, but St Louis just couldnt get it going on offense.. Hopefully they can net 1; or just let the Sharks score them all

alien296

For sure man - at least the game over washed out the TT over. Jones gave up a bunch the last 2 games, so it was a good idea. Wish I laid a bit more on it at the beginning (gradually live bet it on the way up). Decent payday, but stoked Sharks finally made it - the crowd was epic. Posted a pic so ppl didn't think I was just all talk. On to the next one though...

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

we all talked this earlier...knew sharkys would be off to the final tnite

alien296

They definitely stepped it up tonight - they played like a championship team tonight. Definitely deserve it.