RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

3 Puck Picks - Wed.

Philly +1/2 (reg.) -152
    They really need points - and even 1 will help their cause tonight.
    Caps just won Pres. Cup - maybe backup will start tonight...don't see a lot of incentive tonight for Caps, while Philly is not secured yet of a WC slot. They even have a chance to leapfrog a couple teams in the east to avoid having to play Washington in 1st round.

Calgary TT (U 2.5) -155

I don't think it matter too much who's in net for Ducks - this is a must-win game for Anaheim to take over the division lead. This is still a strong home team. Both goaltenders are stingy at home...Gibson coming off a strong 2-1 win in last start...Anderson has allowed just 2 goals in last 4 home starts. Calgary has been scoring, but I think Ducks get a 3-2 or 4-2 win here. I can't lay -240 on the ML and a 3-2 win results in a cashout.

Ott-Winn (U 6) -150
    Maybe a bit juicy, but if Pavelec starts, he has been solid lately. 2 offenses with little firepower and whenver the Hamburgler starts for Ottawa, the score is generally around 5 goals. In Pavelec's last 10 starts, the game total has only reached 6 twice.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Well 2 out of 3 hit.

I could only play 2 of these, so hopefully somebody tailed on the Under in Winnipeg.