leafsfan19
    leafsfan19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 599

OHL series bets?

Been killing it in OHL the last couple months at bodog, just wondering if anyone has a book thats offering playoff series bets, not just single game.

Snoman
    Snoman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3828

You posting your plays at all? I haven't found many books offering OHL lines unfortunately.

leafsfan19

Nah I have never taken the time to post plays, although I should have with the O as I follow it pretty closely and find it easy to make money on. I used to bet it at sports interaction along time ago, and just noticed recently bodog offers it. Round robin parlays with heavy juiced favorites, as well as playing said favorites on the first period money line. Situational matchups are huge in junior. If you follow it, its pretty easy to get that gut feeling of when you know a heavy favorite is going down. Perhaps next season I will start a thread once I get a feel for it.

leafsfan19

placed a small wager on Peterborough today at +155 that is looking good so far, but bodog seems to have clamped down for the playoffs and all value is sucked out. Will try and post anything I see that jumps out.

Snoman
    Snoman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3828

Awesome dude, posting up some of those value plays would be wicked but no worries if you don't want to. You just follow the local team's news or you have a source or two you use that covers the league pretty well? I've always kept a vague eye on it in the back of my mind, but more of just a whos who of whats gonna come up to the draft next.

leafsfan19

I just go to a fair bit of OHL hockey as its the only half decent sports to watch where I am, and follow the league fairly closely. I have a couple friends who bet it too so we chat about it. Last couple weeks lines were juiced as high as I've seen them this year so it would be sweet to find another book or two, but there will be some okay spots through the playoffs hopefully