Vapas
    Vapas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

Monday NHL Pick - With Reasoning!

Hello All,

2015-2016 NHL Season Record: 32-38 (All Underdog Wagers), Avg ML Wager +134, 7.0% Return on Total Money put at risk.

Monday:

Montreal +115

Don't quote me, but after watching the Habs 3-2 SO win over the Flyers on Friday, I sensed that this team may be rallying a bit. Condon rose to the occasion when it mattered and it looked to me that they were super motivated in front of the home crowd. They may be in a spot in the season where they have already taken so much abuse from the media and fans that they are playing loose and fast. After winning 4 straight at home, I see serious value here. Montreal is going to alternate home and away this week, playing the Caps in DC on Wednesday. They have an above median PP/PK rating for the season and have improved that metric in February. They hold the same shot diff as the Preds while spending almost 2 minutes less time in the box that Nashville does per game. Nashville is on a 3 game road trip after dropping 2/3 at home. This team is below median on PP/PK and has regressed in this metric this month. Rinne has lost 5 of his last 7 starts and has been especially vulnerable after regulation. In fact, the Preds are 1-11 in their last 12 OT/SO games.

Good Luck
    Last edited by Vapas; 02-22-16 at 12:37 PM.