cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

pick a parlay...1/19

ive taken a few picks id like your thoughts on. it started out as a 9 team parlay but @ 390:1 lets be realistic here i figure ill post the picks, get opinions, kick it around a bit more and a make a decision later as to what 3-4-5 picks will make it into the final play(s). so please post any thoughts on any of these...thanks

-clb/flyers over 5.5 (-125) emery slated to go and im not taking the flyers to win. nuff said.

-leafs ml (+115)

-leafs/atl over 6.5 (-130) (previous meetings indicate a big score but 6.5 @ -130!!!-im slowly backing away from this one)

-wings/caps over 6 (even)

-caps ml (-155)

-chi (-175) all fired up from yesterday ottawa will kick and scream but will lose this one.

-hawks/sens over 5.5 (-105) sens and chi have been scoring goals lately

-isles ml (+170) they fired up! if you liked them yesterday you'll love em vs. johnson. hoping they put ricky d in tonight but roloson is currently listed as likely. stay tuned.

-sharks/kings over 5.5 (+110) recent form indicates an over tonight.

sharpmoney
    sharpmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't really argue with most of your picks. I don't really like the leafs tonight though. Like the caps and hawks tonight.

POD Squad
    POD Squad's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm also playin on leafs ml..toskala is 6-0 against the trashers..
    I don't knw abt chi @ ott that one can go either way..and so as the det @ wash game..can go either way(shoot out)..
    I think nyi should also win against the sloppy pengiuns..
    I'm also feeling clb to win at phi...just a thought.. I don't knw if I should bet on that..

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

cecil127

thanks for the 6-0 toskala stat. i did not know that. the more i research the chi/ott & det/was games the more im thinkin i like the overs more than the team picks. sloppy penguins? yes. isles putting roloson out there against them though? no. again, i think ill just take the over in this one. you're feeling clb wins in the city of brotherly love? i dont blame ya for thinking that way and im a flyers homer. im going to go with the over here. emery scares me.
    throw the sabres/ducks in that o/u parlay i just went over and it'll pay ~28:1. gl.

POD squad-did you get my pm?

PROPICKNICK
    PROPICKNICK's Avatar Become A Pro!

clb/flyers over 5.5
    hawks/sens over 5.5

cecil127

got your parlay picks nick. liked the other 3 in your 5 team parlay. looks like a good night. gl.

im ditching the sharks/kings over 5.5 bet. no longer care for that one.

njhudson
    njhudson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best bet here is Caps/Wings over 6 at even money.
    You're right, -130 is too much juice for over 6.5, (almost) no matter who is playing.
    Flyers over looks good too.

Isles ML looks great.

Good luck. I'm on 3 of 4.

Skaramouche
    Skaramouche's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Quote Originally Posted by njhudson View Post
    Best bet here is Caps/Wings over 6 at even money.
    You're right, -130 is too much juice for over 6.5, (almost) no matter who is playing.
    Flyers over looks good too.

Isles ML looks great.

Good luck. I'm on 3 of 4.

Islanders are not gonna beat the Pens at home. everyone is on the Isles because they beat up NJ. for some reason, NJ just didnt show up that game, they played absolute shit.
    Islanders are pretty bad on the road and Penguins should wake up out of their slump now that they are at home after a fairly sucessfull western trip. they will also be embarresed having lost so badly to vancouver. they are the champs, it will hurt their pride. expect a strong game tonight.

cecil127

i kind of agree with you Skar (why do i end up singing queens, bohiemien rhapsody everytime i read one of your posts?)
    pitt has had a 2 day rest and they are playing at home after a long roadie. however, they lost their main man fluery with a broken finger(?) they can look like chit at home, its happened before. coming off a beat down at the hands of the nucks and playing a hot ny isles team @ +170 is why a few value seekers are jumping on the play.
    ive kicked this pick around and feel more confident in the over but i will admit to a parlay with the isles ml in there....anything could happen.

BossE
    BossE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    got your parlay picks nick. liked the other 3 in your 5 team parlay. looks like a good night. gl.

im ditching the sharks/kings over 5.5 bet. no longer care for that one.
    Hey bro can u send me a e-mail or message of the pro plays for nick today... for some reason he hasnt been able to send it to me.

ejohnston76
    ejohnston76's Avatar Become A Pro!

Parlay.

Chi - Ott Over 5.5
    Det - Was Over 6
    Phi - ML
    SJ - ML

$10 to win $91.82

BossE
    BossE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by ejohnston76 View Post
    Parlay.

Chi - Ott Over 5.5
    Det - Was Over 6
    Phi - ML
    SJ - ML

$10 to win $91.82
    TY brother

Skaramouche
    Skaramouche's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    i kind of agree with you Skar (why do i end up singing queens, bohiemien rhapsody everytime i read one of your posts?)
    pitt has had a 2 day rest and they are playing at home after a long roadie. however, they lost their main man fluery with a broken finger(?) they can look like chit at home, its happened before. coming off a beat down at the hands of the nucks and playing a hot ny isles team @ +170 is why a few value seekers are jumping on the play.
    ive kicked this pick around and feel more confident in the over but i will admit to a parlay with the isles ml in there....anything could happen.
    i didnt know that Fleury was out. with him out, the -200 line is definately insane. at +170 Isles are definately worth a bet. they have a decent chance of winning.

actually Skaramouche is my French nickname. nothing to do with Queens. I didnt even know about the Skaramouche reference in Queens until someone has mentioned it on this board. Skaramouche is a character in the books of Alexandre Dumas, a 19th century French writer. I am a big fan so i decided to take this nic a long time ago. I never listened to queens, too young for that. that was my dad's generation

cecil127

pm sent bossE