Betpoints: 186

no tue picks yet?

any thoughts on tue? i like:

was ml
    san-la over
    nyr ml

Tom Jane
    Tom Jane's Avatar Become A Pro!

It'll depend on who gets the starts, but an over for DET/WAS is very tempting. Also, definitely depending on who starts, an over in the PHI/COLS is a possibility.

The SAN/LA over is a good play, San Jose may get it on their own. And I'm definitely down with the WAS and NYR MLs.

cruyff
    cruyff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 140

i'm also jumping on the sharks kings over

Skaramouche
    Skaramouche's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Jane View Post
    It'll depend on who gets the starts, but an over for DET/WAS is very tempting. Also, definitely depending on who starts, an over in the PHI/COLS is a possibility.

The SAN/LA over is a good play, San Jose may get it on their own. And I'm definitely down with the WAS and NYR MLs.

dude, didnt you just say never to bet on PHI in the DG thread? LOL

Tom Jane

Quote Originally Posted by Skaramouche View Post
    dude, didnt you just say never to bet on PHI in the DG thread? LOL
    Ha ha, I certainly did. I said the same about Cols too. I guess I wasn't descriptive enough in saying that was something to look at as an real outside play (more so than DET/WAS) dependent on who starts. Since Garon went tonight, that opens the doors for Mason who's had a miserable sophomore campaign. Throw into the fact that Leighton and Emery both looked terrible in their last starts, and Cols potted 5 against a great Blackhawks D. Like I said, rarely can you bank on the Flyers or Jackets. This may be one of those instances. Mason has been terrible all season and Leighton/Emery + Flyers team defense had a couple of bad games. Plus Columbus and Philly both have firepower. I'm definitely tempted to put money on the over...but yeah, it's Philly and Col's. Ha ha...

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Emery starting for Philly tonight.

Tampa Bay is a great value at +170.

zandyman
    zandyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

If Pinny ever releases a line on the 1st Pd Total of the Isles/Pens game, I am POUNDING the O.

sharpmoney
    sharpmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

How about the hawks tonight?

Tom Jane

Looks like, thankfully, the good offenses and suspect goaltending of Columbus and Philly didn't disappoint tonight

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

wondering why sharks t.t is only 2.5 after the slammed home 9 last night. i'm sure the flames gave up at some point, but i think the other san jose lines will contribute once again.