Betpoints: 13182

NHL Tuesday

Dallas over 2.5 -130.
    Chicago over 2.5 -105.
    Pitt. over 2.5 -130.
    Winnipeg under 2.5 -130.

YTD: 34-34-1 +0.67.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Hey!
    We're on the same Under!

I like Hawks ML too.

Parlay: Dallas +1.5 / Caps +1 (-105)

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Hey!
    We're on the same Under!

I like Hawks ML too.

Parlay: Dallas +1.5 / Caps +1 (-105)
    Oh OH, now we are sunk.

RollinDo

Can you believe every stinking game went Under yesterday?
    I expected at least 2 to go Over...one was the Detroit-NJ game, which had 1 goal.

I just hate when I only play 1 Under and all the others hit too...better than the one you play going Over though.

RollinDo

Hey - what are you doing with all your Betpoints. I know posters who would kill for all those points!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Hey - what are you doing with all your Betpoints. I know posters who would kill for all those points!
    HUH ???? I don't use bet points, I don't even know what they are for. This is real money brother, hence all the .5 unit wagers in here. All my NHL wagers are 1/2 units. It's expensive when you don't know what you are doing, like me.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Sorry. I misread that question . What am I doing with them???? You can have them if you want. I thought like 5000 got you a slice of pizza or something stupid ????

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Sorry. I misread that question . What am I doing with them???? You can have them if you want. I thought like 5000 got you a slice of pizza or something stupid ????
    No, you get 2 slices with 5,000 paly!
    Actually here's the scoop - from my understanding:

You have to pay $100 as a donation for a good cause. With your success, this should be all you ever have to pay.
    Then you get to keep 3,000 of your betpoints, which can be redeemed for prizes.
    You can actually get 5 Large Pizzas from Papa John's or Domino's, or Starbucks, Amazon.com, or keep accumulating more points (as you've been doing) to get bigger and better merchandise - like a big screen TV to give to one of your little sons. You are turning 35 next year, right?

And just for posting 1x a day (like you do), you get 12 betpoints, so over the course of a year, you get back MORE THAN 3,000 betpoints, which you can redeem in place of another annual donation. You can also share points with friends like that clown RollinDog or whatever his name is.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

No, you get 2 slices with 5,000 paly!
    Actually here's the scoop - from my understanding:

You have to pay $100 as a donation for a good cause. With your success, this should be all you ever have to pay.
    Then you get to keep 3,000 of your betpoints, which can be redeemed for prizes.
    You can actually get 5 Large Pizzas from Papa John's or Domino's, or Starbucks, Amazon.com, or keep accumulating more points (as you've been doing) to get bigger and better merchandise - like a big screen TV to give to one of your little sons. You are turning 35 next year, right?

And just for posting 1x a day (like you do), you get 12 betpoints, so over the course of a year, you get back MORE THAN 3,000 betpoints, which you can redeem in place of another annual donation. You can also share points with friends like that clown RollinDog or whatever his name is.
    I wish, my son will be turning 35 in 2 years.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

HUH ???? I don't use bet points, I don't even know what they are for. This is real money brother, hence all the .5 unit wagers in here. All my NHL wagers are 1/2 units. It's expensive when you don't know what you are doing, like me.
    Time for you to increase your unit size! lol

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    Time for you to increase your unit size! lol
    My Wife says the same thing.

RollinDo

My Wife says the same thing.
    Well with all your winnings the last couple years, you can afford to do so my friend! Just keep that between you and your wife...literally