Skaramouche
    Skaramouche's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Los Angeles -110 discussion

I didnt see anyone making a play on this game. last nights line was LA -130, now its at -110.
    I guess the movement has to do with Zettenberg and Cleary coming back. I know that they are a huge boost to Detroit. However this is their first game back and they are bound to be rusty. Detroit has been bad on the road lately. I know they have been great against the Kings in the last 12 games and overall but they only played one game this year and that was when Detroit was at full strengh.

LA is coming off a huge win over the Sharks in SJ. They havent been good against the Sharks, especially in SJ but got a huge win. also beat a goof Washington team. Detroit is not that great these days. I am leaning LA strongly.

what you guys think?

zandyman
    zandyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Yeah, I hope something screwy isn't going on here, like an injury to a King, because I'm leaning towards them too.

Skaramouche

Quote Originally Posted by zandyman View Post
    Yeah, I hope something screwy isn't going on here, like an injury to a King, because I'm leaning towards them too.
    nah i think that the line moved because Zettenberg and Cleary got confirmed for the Wings. Just a guess though. The returned was planned for today so i dont see how that is a surprise.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Wings own the Kings 9-1 in the last 10. I'm likely on the Wings tonight. GL though whoever you bet on.

Skaramouche

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Wings own the Kings 9-1 in the last 10. I'm likely on the Wings tonight. GL though whoever you bet on.
    I know they have. But Kings are much better this year and Detroit is much worse. who knows. i just think there is value at -110

BossE
    BossE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I agree, but isn't Det lacking on strength due to injuries? and i noticed that the Kings beat SJ... just wondering on ur thoughts

Skaramouche

Quote Originally Posted by BossE View Post
    I agree, but isn't Det lacking on strength due to injuries? and i noticed that the Kings beat SJ... just wondering on ur thoughts
    yeah but they are getting two big guys back tonight. Zettenberg and Cleary will be in the lineup. i am hoping that they will be rusty

Diesel79
    Diesel79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14862

Im not a big hockey bettor but I really like Kings too tonight

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BossE View Post
    They will get a jump with Zetterberg and Clearly back tonight. They did beat SJ but they got dominated badly in that one. Nabokov was a sieve for SJ letting in 5 goals on 16 shots. Final shots were 47-20 for SJ so I wouldn't overvalue that victory too much.

Skaramouche

They will get a jump with Zetterberg and Clearly back tonight. They did beat SJ but they got dominated badly in that one. Nabokov was a sieve for SJ letting in 5 goals on 16 shots. Final shots were 47-20 for SJ so I wouldn't overvalue that victory too much.
    True, they got dominated shot wise at SJ but they found a way to win. But you really cant compare Detroit on the road to SJ at home. They will get an emotional jump getting those guys back but they will be rusty. as long as LA doesnt give up early goals and doesnt go down by more then one, they should win.
    you have to remember that Detroit got beat by Columbus 1-0 not too long ago. they also got beat by Anaheim 4-1. bad teams, bad losses

i am going small on LA

DennisGreen
    Update your status

LA took it to the Wings but Jimmy Howard was spectacular and Darren Helm provided some late game heroics. Wings got lucky and saved my night.

BossE

Bro i must thank you, i rode Det and it won with like 20secs left

thnx

BossE

Quote Originally Posted by Skaramouche View Post
    yeah but they are getting two big guys back tonight. Zettenberg and Cleary will be in the lineup. i am hoping that they will be rusty
    wrong quote... ment this one

thnx again

BossE

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BossE