don logan
    don logan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don Logan Falls on Hard Times, Bets Landscape Equip. & Decorative Shrubbery Tonite

Pens/Flyers UNDER 6 +100

I don't often like betting divisional matchups because books are better at pricing them, but this is best under price on this particular matchup so far this season. Neither team is close to averaging 6 goals/game in regulation totals this year, and they don't even appear to trend in that direction. This total should be 5.5 juiced slightly over, imo, and instead it's priced to push at 6 with no juice at all on the under. Nutty price, imo.

Canes/Preds OVER 5.5 +115

Another line I don't understand and maybe they set it this way because Staal's out for the Canes. But I think this game is good for at least 6 goals much more often than oddsmakers seem to think. These teams rarely play each other so it's a bit tougher for oddsmakers to price this. With so many games on the board today, I think they blew it big on this one...

don logan

B-hawks/Bruins UNDER 5 +120

Rematch from a few weeks ago when these teams played in a surprisiningly high-scoring game. Not surprising is that the "under" price got roughly 10 cents cheaper for this rematch, depending on the particular book. Public seems to really love the over, but I don't think these teams go bonkers with the goal scoring this time. Their goaltending is just too good, and imo the 5 is justified. I really like the plus money side of this bet. Under all the way...

Black92Si
    FREE MY SBR BOOK STATUS
    Black92Si's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the plays Don. Will include them into my plan tonight.

zandyman
    zandyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Don, haven't looked @ the Flyers/Pens game yet, but I've got the opposite of your other two plays. Hey, one of us has to win now! GL

don logan

What's a win?

GL

don logan

Rangers +140 at Atlanta

NY getting no respect here. I don't understand how a team that hasn't won a game in weeks is a 3:2 fave against a better NY team just because Lundqvist is out. And I don't even think Atlanta's current losing streak has adversely affected the price with NY. Atlanta allows goals, so NY has a chance to win even if the backup goalie doesn't play well. Thrashers haven't been this heavy a home fave in recent memory, and they haven't won a game in regulation since November. Just plain bad, imo. Worth a bet on Rangers at this price...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

better luck next time don

don logan

Thank you, my friend...think I still have some lawn furniture to hock for tomorrow's action

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Tough night Don but the write-ups are great, you will bounce back. Who needs that Ikea furniture, minimalism FTW

POD Squad
    POD Squad's Avatar Become A Pro!

don't worry Don..u're not alone..
    lost my 6 teams parlay..everything came through...i got greedy and added freakin L.A.kings..
    and we all witnessed wat happened in that one..
    so moral of the story..no worries..everything's gonna be alrite..
    sleep on this one more loss..come out fresh tomorrow..and beat some bookies..

don logan

Thanks for your support, gents. Tommorrow we will rise to defeat the evil bookeyman...

Skaramouche
    Skaramouche's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Quote Originally Posted by POD Squad View Post
    don't worry Don..u're not alone..
    lost my 6 teams parlay..everything came through...i got greedy and added freakin L.A.kings..
    and we all witnessed wat happened in that one..
    so moral of the story..no worries..everything's gonna be alrite..
    sleep on this one more loss..come out fresh tomorrow..and beat some bookies..
    i think the Kings got a lot of people. and rightfully they should have won. they played hard but Detroit got lucky. as always its usually better to be lucky rather then good