cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

12-31 parlay possibilities

after a few 3 and 4 teamers paid off (finally) last night im gonna take another crack at a few on tonights card. a few solid plays i see hitting my card tonight are:

the avs (+150)
    nashville (even)
    the habs (+110)
    calgary (pronounced "cal-gary" if you down wit da ppn nation) (-210) im not crazy about the price here but yes, i believe the oilers are that bad right now. + the flames have 'lit them up'(pun intended) in their last 5 meetings.

a few im looking further into and hoping for some help with is the devils at +170. chicago is tough right now but so are the devils. going 10-1-1 in their last 12 tells me martin goes to the windy city tonight and gets all comfy in goal trying for back to back shut outs. like the value here but waiting this one out til later. leaning toward the under here too but last night's got me gun shy from the o/u's.

another puzzler:

vancouver (-130) have the blues been getting beat by good teams and ready to snap out of it or are they in a downward spiral worthy of laying cake on the canucks? blues own vc so far this season but after a tough loss to the yotes im thinkin they come out firing tonight

please feel free to give any feedback. i take everyones thoughts into consideration before placing any wager-im not posting this as: 's.

i want discussion-damn it!

and most importantly: have a safe, prosperous and happy new year.

".....and remember if your driving-dont drink
    and if you drink-dont driiiiive......"

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

I'm really confused about that NJ +170 line as well...I thought maybe it'd be because of the Devils giving Marty a night off, but upon further research I've found that Marty'll most likely be between the pipes tonight. The Devils are dangerous...and I think they'll win the cup this year.

And now, as a Rangers fan, I need to go wash my mouth out with soap just for saying that.

As for Vancouver...had Luongo been able to outduel JASON FREAKING LABARBARA in the shootout Tuesday night, I'd have hit my seven teamer for that day (and have about an extra $400 in my account). Chris Mason's another goaltender I'm not too high and mighty on, but there'll be quite a few goals scored in St. Louis tonight. The Blues' offense is capable of lighting up even a netminder of Luongo's caliber.

I've already put together a multi-sport five-teamer for tonight, but I may try an all-NHL parlay of my own. Yours looks solid...but I'm least sold on the Avs tonight. Nashville is going to beat Columbus by the puckline, and Halak's been on fire for the Habs...they should take care of the Cats. I'll come back and post my own parlay after I formulate it. BOL tonight!

alex81
    alex81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I like Col/Det UNDER 5.5

Detroit is without Zetterberg, Franzen and Williams. Colorado playing b2b.

TheSchafe

Parlay is set...went pretty small in wagering on this baby, but it pays out about 18.75 to 1:

MTL +110
    OTT -155
    NSH EV
    LA-MIN U5.5 -140
    DAL -155

Let's do this!

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

my 5 favs as of this moment are:

montreal (+110)
    nashville (even)
    nj (+170)
    calgary (-210)

almost a 16:1 shot yet im confident

gl

TheSchafe

Would have hit my above parlay had the Kings-Wild game had 2 less goals. Ah well...hit on my multisport 5 teamer so I'm souped!