mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4536

Can't Believe my Kings just screwed me Royally !!

Kings eight game winning streak was broken by OTT who is on a back to back and with goalie named Hammond. Screwed me royally on my fvcking parlay!! I mean WTF !!!

INTERNET / -1 Ticket #: 9xxxxxx
    Feb 26 04:38 PM
    Feb 26 04:38 PM
    Feb 26 05:08 PM
    Feb 26 05:38 PM
    Feb 26 07:38 PM
    Feb 26 07:37 PM
    NHL
    NHL
    NHL
    NHL
    NHL
    NHL
    PARLAY (6 TEAMS)
    [57] CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS -117
    [60] TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS -116
    [62] WINNIPEG JETS +1½-250
    [63] MINNESOTA WILD +131
    [65] DETROIT RED WINGS +115
    [68] LOS ANGELES KINGS -250
    30 / 978

Unfvckin Believable !!

iceman02
    iceman02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2965

Damn. Why the hell didn't you hedge that?
    You could have easily placed a bet on senators in live betting to collect half the premium from that parlay. You should be upset at yourself because that was a very good parlay which should have net you huge profits regardless of kings winning or not...

mrginandtonic

Quote Originally Posted by iceman02 View Post
    You could have easily placed a bet on senators in live betting to collect half the premium from that parlay. You should be upset at yourself because that was a very good parlay which should have net you huge profits regardless of kings winning or not...
    My local book doesn't have have live bet on that game !! Which piss me off even more, it's like they already knew who is gonna win or something!! This is the second time this has happened to me. Just unbelievable.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Why even put the Kings in there?
    Don't get it...I don't get parlays of more than 3 teams anyhow and not putting dogs at +1 instead of ML.

Regardless, I feel for ya man...everyone has their own style...just don't go crazy with parlays - I have been burned many times like this because of 1 team.

iceman02
    iceman02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2965

Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post
    My local book doesn't have have live bet on that game !! Which piss me off even more, it's like they already knew who is gonna win or something!! This is the second time this has happened to me. Just unbelievable.
    That blows. Next time you do a parlay in which every team has won. You should place bets on opposite sides on the late 1030 game.

RollinDo

That blows. Next time you do a parlay in which every team has won. You should place bets on opposite sides on the late 1030 game.
    Definitely...at the very least go with the other team at +1.5 for $100

mrginandtonic

Usually I tried to pick the early games and then one late game in the parlay. Of course, today I had to pick two. When Detroit was down, I wasn't really feeling it and when I check my book on line, there was no live bet on the Kings game. I thought to myself, oh well, this bet is probably dead anyways. But........ I just couldn't believe my Kings would lose to Ottawa with their back up goalie and on a back to back game. Just speechless.......

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post
    Usually I tried to pick the early games and then one late game in the parlay. Of course, today I had to pick two. When Detroit was down, I wasn't really feeling it and when I check my book on line, there was no live bet on the Kings game. I thought to myself, oh well, this bet is probably dead anyways. But........ I just couldn't believe my Kings would lose to Ottawa with their back up goalie and on a back to back game. Just speechless.......
    Yeah...my strongest side leans yesterday were Montreal and LA.
    Detroit was right up there too...I just realized you did have 2 late games, so hedging was probably not the best move unless you felt really strongly about Detroit...I played them at +1.5 in a 2-teamer....

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

How could he hedge? Wings were down in the third period when sens were already up 1-0. This makes zero sense.

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19046

dang kings got me last nite too bro on a 5 teamer for 650 watch those fukks win today tho