figjam
    figjam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Det Vs SJ Monday May 7th

who do you like?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I gotta go with the Sharks in this game Mr.Figjam.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

sharks should take this game

although a few of us lost last game because detroit spanked them
    we deserved it for whatever possesed us to take san jose while detroit posted a 20-4-1 win record at home vs san jose.

It is a different place at that tank where san jose has handled detroit

I feel sharks are the right play and also lean to the over although this has been an under series and goals are scarce san jose has whipped detroit numerous times while going over themselves and now would be the ideal payback time after getting hammered last game

If the sharks win I feel the momentum should have them prevail in detroit the following game giving the wings a second round exit

figjam
    figjam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318 View Post
    sharks should take this game

although a few of us lost last game because detroit spanked them
    we deserved it for whatever possesed us to take san jose while detroit posted a 20-4-1 win record at home vs san jose.

It is a different place at that tank where san jose has handled detroit

I feel sharks are the right play and also lean to the over although this has been an under series and goals are scarce san jose has whipped detroit numerous times while going over themselves and now would be the ideal payback time after getting hammered last game

If the sharks win I feel the momentum should have them prevail in detroit the following game giving the wings a second round exit
    I'm with you AC. Tonight the play is on the sharks.
    SJ will be in desperation mode so you know they'll be geared to go tonight. Detroit played a solid game last time and its concerning that the big line of holmstrom, datsyuk and zetterberg were dominant. However having last change, SJ shut down line should be able to contain them. But the clinching factor is because losing Schneider is a huge blow. Most observers dont realize he logs as much ice time as lidstrom and is the trigger man on the PP. Hes their 2nd best defenceman and with Lebda questionable, their D is depleted. Good luck trying to stop big Joe Thornton now. Lastly in regards to Lebda, he has a small chance of playing but even if he does, he wont be very effective as theyll be rushing him back from his injury.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9462

My concern with SJ is this series is very similar to last year vs. Edmonton when they were up 2-0 and had several chances to win Games 3 and 4 but lost, then they collapsed, losing the next two as well.

Same deal here. Second away from a 3-1 lead, now they find themselves down 3-2.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I hope it goes to a game 7. Will be exciting.

Halo
    Halo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think it will go 7 is sharks win tonight. Sharks on the road are a very tough team to beat!

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

sharks down 2 - zip

If they pull out a win which they are very capable of doing

they will beat detroit in detroit and we should be able to cash some +odds

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thats not good AC.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    My concern with SJ is this series is very similar to last year vs. Edmonton when they were up 2-0 and had several chances to win Games 3 and 4 but lost, then they collapsed, losing the next two as well.

Same deal here. Second away from a 3-1 lead, now they find themselves down 3-2.

Some teams/players are just born to be chokers.

DrSlamm
    DrSlamm's Avatar Become A Pro!

i was at this game.. every year the sharks let me down