Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

talk me out of this 3 teamer

detroit(-105)
    habs(+110)
    bruins(-120)

15'll getchya 100 ("units" of course)

tell me why i shouldnt like any 1 of these plays. open to any/all comments....as should everyone else here.

bea$tmode
    MV7 Meastin'
    bea$tmode's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

the only pick I am not sure of is the detroit pick. As weird as it sounds, Columbus is DUE for a win. Columbus is on a 9 game losing streak, which is 4 losses more than their previous longest losing streak of 5. They're heading home after losing a close game in Detroit 2-1 on the 26th. I feel like this is a good opportunity for them to finally snag a win after a long drought. Just my insight, GL man.

cecil127

the jackets had garon(2.89GA) in goal on saturday. tonight they're throwing mason(3.40GA) between the pipes. neither one has a winning record or overly impressive.
    the wings are going with what worked last out: hopefully howard's(2.33GA) skills keep the jackets at bay in the 2nd game of the home and home series.

i agree: 0-9 starts smellin like an upset once the $ is laid down. but dont forget that it got ugly (i mean-"UG-LEE") last time the 2 teams met in columbus.

Just Enough
    Just Enough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3119

i'm on the wings and bruins tonight myself. i agree with beast that the wings are a tough pick, but mason/garon both are horrible right now and they are playing b2b. the bruins are playing b2b but again i like the goaltending matchup, smith is not good. as for the habs/sens, that game could be close. again i feel it just comes down to goaltending. i feel halek is better than leclair. just my opinion.

GL tonight.

Skaramouche
    Skaramouche's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

i think all 3 of these match-ups could go either way

montreal is probably gonna win against beat up and slumping ottawa. they are also 7-3 in their last 10 against ottawa. and they are on a 4 game winning streak. that said, all the teams they beat are pretty bad.

Detroit should win if you look at the stats but Columbus is definately due for a win. the last time D was in Columbus it was a completely diffrent team, since then they lost a bunch of people and have been slumping. i say this is 50/50. i just migh go with D though, Colombus is terrible and D still has Lidstrom and Datsyk.

Boston is only 8-5-4 on the road this season. TB sucks though, they are also 8-5-4 at home. Considering that Boston played last night and TB being somewhat decent lately, i think this is the weakest pick.

bea$tmode
    MV7 Meastin'
    bea$tmode's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Detroit definitely should win the game, It's just hard for me personally to pick against a team going home on a 9 game losing streak when their longest before was 5. Anyway, GL. Should be an interesting game.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

I like the parlay Cecil I am on DET and BOS myself tonight and am considering the Habs since the Sens are without their top two forwards.

cecil127

DG, with your record as of late you just made my day. You are on Fi-YAAAA

anyone feelin the late games? i like the flames, wild and yotes. thats a $ maker but im a lil hesitant to pull the trigger on that one.

the flames have been rockin the oilers all year long.
    the wild have won 2 while the kings have lost 2.
    sharks/yotes will be a clash of the "w"'s but i think the yotes really want this one....and just might get it.

anyone?

cecil127

as for the early game three teamer

i took a small 3 teamer looking at the later games.

a) calgary + over 5.5 + yotes

b) calgary + wild + yotes

if the first 3 teamer was any indication of things to come, ill be kicking myself in the ass over these 2 plays later on.

Skaramouche
    Skaramouche's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    DG, with your record as of late you just made my day. You are on Fi-YAAAA

anyone feelin the late games? i like the flames, wild and yotes. thats a $ maker but im a lil hesitant to pull the trigger on that one.

the flames have been rockin the oilers all year long.
    the wild have won 2 while the kings have lost 2.
    sharks/yotes will be a clash of the "w"'s but i think the yotes really want this one....and just might get it.

anyone?

damn bad night. i cant beleive all of these teams lost. i was on washington too. who would have though they would fall to the canes

cecil127

i hear ya. i stayed away from the caps game in "real life" betting. of course i had them -1.5 goals in the 'cappin contests im in here @ SBR.

boston shittin the bed is a positive sign i suppose. the flyers are 'my team' and i like anytime their chances to win go up(winter classic) although im still not sold on the bruins rolling over and dying @ fenway.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Tough night for favorites so far