Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Ben Burns: Sharks to feed on Wings

Sharks to feed on Wings

Game Time: 5/2/2007 10:00:00 PM -
    By: Ben Burns

San Jose, with home ice advantage, is the play tonight as the Sharks go for a big 3-1 lead in their playoff series against the Detroit Red Wings.

The Sharks have outplayed the Red Wings thus far and can take a commanding 3-1 series lead with a victory tonight.

San Jose has been dominant on home ice, winning 10 of their last 11 games here. They've also beaten the Wings seven of the last eight times they faced them here. The Wings have been ordinary on the road all season and I expect them to have their hands full once again vs. a very strong San Jose club. Consider laying the price with the home team.

Play: Sharks -160
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 07-28-15 at 05:28 PM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I disagree with you on this one Mr.Burns. I like Detroit tonight in this game.

figjam
    figjam's Avatar Become A Pro!

I only disagree with taking them at -160...thats alot of vig to take against the #1 seed who is in a desperate situation.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Time for this overrated Red Wings team to get knocked out.

DrSlamm
    DrSlamm's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sharks win this game by 2

figjam
    figjam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Det +0.5 reg -129

Tomas Holmstrom returns tonight and that should bolster det offence and cause havoc for Nabokov. Nabokov hasnt had to deal with the pesky homlstrom and he should make things difficult for nabokov, especially on the pp. Also Looking at game 3, det played well and could have stolen the game. SJ didn't impress me on that effort and its surprising how fast the bookies have forgotten that Det is the #1 seed. Tonights game should be tightly contested so that is why i opted to play it safe and take the half goal.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I think Detroit is the first dog to win SU in 4 or 5 days in pucks.