moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Sabres/Rangers

NYR outplayed Buffalo for most of game 2 and still lost. Will they bounce back at -125 in game 3?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Betplom,

How can anyone say that Ottawa is MUCH better than New Jersey, especially at this time of year? Aside from the obvious fact that the Devils finished ahead of the Sens in the standings, Jersey has the perfect defensive style to advance in the playoffs, the same style that has earned them three cups, The Senators are a flash team that must rely on a frantic pace to beat New Jersey, and I do not expect to see a replay of the first half of Game 1 any more in this series.

Most importantly, the Devils have already proven they know how to slow the potent Ottawa attack down, winning the last three regular season meetings 3-2, 3-2 (in Ottawa) and 2-1, and they successfully slowed the pace down again tonght in Game 2. I don't expect the Sens to have any more quick starts like Game 1 in this series, and as long as the Devils just play their game like they did tonight, I think +280 is great value at this point.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

i gotta take buffalo as a dog here

might take a shot with thte rangers if they were the dog

figjam
    figjam's Avatar Become A Pro!

NYR -122

Although I think the sabres are the better team and will win the series, but for today im backing NYR. Again another crucial game for NYR as going down 3-0 would be death for them. This is the season on the line for them so i expect them to be coming out on all cylinders. Coming off a good effort on game 2 will give them the confidence they need and the energy of the crowd should help those legs keep up with the sabres. Furthermore buff hasn't looked particularly good on the road in the playoffs even though they won both against NYI, it just seemed they did just enough. Whereas NYR has looked impressive and confident at home, albeit it was against atlanta.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Sorry guys,

My post was in wrong thread.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by figjam View Post
    NYR -122

Although I think the sabres are the better team and will win the series, but for today im backing NYR. Again another crucial game for NYR as going down 3-0 would be death for them. This is the season on the line for them so i expect them to be coming out on all cylinders. Coming off a good effort on game 2 will give them the confidence they need and the energy of the crowd should help those legs keep up with the sabres. Furthermore buff hasn't looked particularly good on the road in the playoffs even though they won both against NYI, it just seemed they did just enough. Whereas NYR has looked impressive and confident at home, albeit it was against atlanta.
    Thanks again, fig. Great game again.