hrgonz0
    Update your status
    hrgonz0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

Fade Gonzo NHL 12/22

Anaheim PL

Good luck.

I select my plays by using a couple of systems. (I will play the JM games that some have posted, but will also play some other games outside the JM system.) For some games I play the puck line (+1.5) and for some games the money line. NOTE: I like to use the Martingale system. If we don't win, then we'll do a Play 2 and a Play 3 if necessary. Under this system, and by playing the puck line on some games, things can get expensive in a hurry. Be mindful of your bankroll. This is just the way I like to play the games. My picks are posted on my spreadsheet so I can track my record (both wins/losses and $).

Skaramouche
    Skaramouche's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Don't be so hard on yourself. everyone has cold streaks. you have been on quite a run before this last week.
    I was surprised that you picked Phily to win today, just cant trust a bad team like that in my opinion.

how come you mostly bet on teams? i am thinking of using your system and following the hot teams which are at least 6-4 in their last 10 and chasing if they lose. what you think? i started out with buffalo tonight, real close win though, i was pretty stressed.

hrgonz0
    Update your status

seems like a logical system - would be interested in finding out how you're doing on it as the season goes along.

BigTuna
    BigTuna's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1010

Gonzo. You still the man. I have noticed one thing though .... You seem to have gone away from your pucklines lately. Any reason why?

Skaramouche

Quote Originally Posted by hrgonz0 View Post
    seems like a logical system - would be interested in finding out how you're doing on it as the season goes along.

i will keep you updated. so far I am 1-0, wagering $50 to win $43.48.

I was thinking of applying this to the nba also. it would be more difficult since you have to play spreads more often then ML

Skaramouche

I am thinking Chicago and Vancouver ML for tomorrow. Chicago has been phenomenal at home.

SKA

hush-hush
    hush-hush's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like Chicago and especially Canucks. Also thinking about SJ @ CHI under. What do you think?

hrgonz0
    Update your status

Big Tuna - The problem has been that most of the teams I've played have been favorites, and they have all kept losing. Also, I've gotten away a little bit from money management and risking too much instead of just trying to limit my loses. Hopefully we can turn this thing around. Appreciate the point by the way.

SKA - like your plays as well - good luck.

Skaramouche

i was thinking of going ML on Colorado as well, i think the game will be tight but they will win. PL on Anaheim is pretty good too.
    i know colorado is 1-8 SU playing Anaheim but they havent played since last year, back then Anaheim was a great team and colorado was terrible, now things have changed completely.

SKA

Skaramouche

damn chicago is playing way better then SJ but still down 2-0 in the second. sucks. still a decent chance that they pull it out, they have way more shots then SJ

Skaramouche

Quote Originally Posted by hrgonz0 View Post
    Anaheim PL

Good luck.

I select my plays by using a couple of systems. (I will play the JM games that some have posted, but will also play some other games outside the JM system.) For some games I play the puck line (+1.5) and for some games the money line. NOTE: I like to use the Martingale system. If we don't win, then we'll do a Play 2 and a Play 3 if necessary. Under this system, and by playing the puck line on some games, things can get expensive in a hurry. Be mindful of your bankroll. This is just the way I like to play the games. My picks are posted on my spreadsheet so I can track my record (both wins/losses and $).

Good call on anaheim. i didnt think they could win. colorado was leading until the very end. i guess i am gonna have to chase colorado and chicago next time they play. out $100. at least vancouver seems to be doing ok, i got them on ML

Handicapme
    Handicapme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

thanks

ty dude